Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • dps1976
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 7:23 AM

Owner of ESCC here. Count me in, always looking to improve the WGT experience also.

:-)

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 7:43 AM

Goldteam owner here, I think this is a very good idea....Also, I'd like to see CC vs. CC Alt or match play challenges.

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 8:05 AM

Helen, I too am an owner of Chardonnay Country Club. I too, would be interested in participating in the tournament reserved for owners. If this becomes a reality please include me. Thank you, Kenny

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 8:25 AM

this sounds good to me as well too, if it is it could be based on level of experience.. I would not want to play against a master or a legend.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 8:49 AM

Sounds like people are interested in the general idea, but what we need now is some feedback from WGT !!

Come on WGT, your thoughts please....possibilities, logistics, management so on and so on......

Helen.

• dumbbunny
    187 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 9:31 AM

You know you can count on me to back you up anytime Helen from CC BOSTONS BEST and I can speak for the owner of BOSTONS BEST 2 also .

I do like Overtheedge's thoughts better on the owners box rather than owners competing against eachother we should be working together to fix the problems we all see everyday and try to handle ourselfs without getting WGT involved.

Club owners do alot of work for this game and I dont think they are recognized for the work they do to keep members playing the games and keep them interested in the game itself.

I would like these COUNTRY CLUB CREDITS turned into gift credits so we can award members that win our tournaments and keep them playing in this game .

Mark 

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 10:17 AM

Hi billcliff from Derbyshire cc count me in.

Clive

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 11:04 AM

I think an “Owners Box” would be a very cool added addition to the cc’s. Basic concept – a separate forum.

Anyone coming into this thread – PLEASE, add a few thoughts / ideas. Keep things realistic and definitely simple. I think this has potential. This could take a little while but with good ideas and persistence it very well could become a reality.

Another thought / idea – You must have a minimum of 15 members in your cc to have access. This will keep it to the Owners who are serious in establishing a cc. I have seen too many players open a cc just for a singular purpose. Nothing wrong with that, but I don’t think a 1 member cc is the direction this is going.   

Hi icon. Before we go any further how does the general idea sound to you? edge

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 11:13 AM

Hi,

I'm interested also!  I'm curious as to how this would play out since we can only be a member of 1 CC.  I also think it would also be nice to be able to have match play and alt play available for CC tournaments.....Diane81 might have the best option so far.

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 11:30 AM

You have my attention.....if this materializes then count me in!!!

Wes (Tin Cup C.C.)

RSS