Forums

Help › Forums

Single hole practice with mulligan option

Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:44 PM (24 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:35 AM

YankeeJim:

LMAO. I'll be damned if I'm going to facilitate your selfishness. Bookmarked it myself so save yourself the trouble of looking. Sorry you didn't see the droll sarcasm.

Selfishness?  That was made up for the people of TPC and should get approval from the person who took the time to make it up.  That is all I was saying.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:39 AM

Ladychipper:
    Who posted it and where?  Robert says he did not post it.

Yes, I posted the link. I didn't realize that the link was only intended for CC members. I've deleted the post.

And in my post, what I meant is that I didn't create the link. In other words, I was trying to ensure that no one thought I was taking credit for creating it.

I didn't claim not to post the link to this forum.

Nevertheless, I deleted my post. I apologize for any problems I caused or stepping over the line at all. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:42 AM

Ladychipper:
    That was made up for the people of TPC and should get approval from the person who took the time to make it up.  That is all I was saying.

I didn't know who created it. For all I knew, someone from the club had seen it on these forums and had made it available in the club's forum.

And I could have sworn that I saw it on the main forum sometime back. But I guess I'm not remembering correctly.

Again, I apologize. It was never my intent to cause problems or to use someone else's work without their permission.  

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:24 PM

Ladychipper:

That was made up for the people of TPC and should get approval from the person who took the time to make it up.

Actually that is a version of the one Andyson put together weeks before his passing! He gave it to a few friends via PM and I posted it long ago after his death truth be known!

Robert1893:

And I could have sworn that I saw it on the main forum sometime back. But I guess I'm not remembering correctly

You did, no worries!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:44 PM

fatdan:
    You did, no worries!

Thanks! I appreciate it.  

RSS