Forums

Help › Forums

Single hole practice with mulligan option

Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:44 PM (24 replies)
  • crmamx
    369 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 7:10 PM

Being new to WGT I think I have clicked on every link there is. I found a place where I could select which of the 18 holes I wanted to play and hit a mulligan or as many as I chose for every shot. Best thing I have found for practicing. Problem is I can't figure out how to find it again?

Thanks for your help.

• keidan
    311 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 10:20 AM

You probably found it by now, but just in case:  select the "WGT Community" drop-down at top, then choose "Golf Courses".  -Keith

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 11:02 AM

crmamx:

Being new to WGT I think I have clicked on every link there is. I found a place where I could select which of the 18 holes I wanted to play and hit a mulligan or as many as I chose for every shot. Best thing I have found for practicing. Problem is I can't figure out how to find it again?

Thanks for your help.

But that is not as good for practicing as you think. From that option unless you know how to change things which most of us don't you can only practice from the hack tees with hack green speeds. As you are already an ameteur practicing this way won't really be that helpful.

You might ask Scott Hope for details on how to change the settings on i hole practice. I believe he is one of the few who has figured out how to do it. 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 2:54 PM

Robert1893 (I'm sure he's not that old, lol) posted this today. Don't know if he made it, but whoever did, they deserve a PoTB. 

(Link removed out of courtesy).

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 4:28 PM

ScottHope:

Robert1893 (I'm sure he's not that old, lol) posted this today. Don't know if he made it, but whoever did, they deserve a PoTB. 

Now that is cool!!!

Kudos and many thanks to the creator of it!

Cheers   Brett

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 6:34 PM

Does it change the green speed as well or is it still standard green speed?

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 8:13 PM

ScottHope:

It wasn't me.* I actually had seen it a couple of places. Someone bookmarked it in the CC I'm a member of. It might have been someone from the club. 

*I mean it wasn't me who created the link.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:58 AM

ScottHope:
    Don't know if he made it, but whoever did, they deserve a PoTB.

It was built by Gary (Nopro17)

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 1:52 AM

Thank you Stobsbee.

Joe, the green speed, at standard (7.9) is unalterable as far as I know.

Very nice work Gary, kudos.  ; )

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:46 AM

Stobsbee:
    It was built by Gary (Nopro17)

Thanks for adding that information. I didn’t know who to give credit to.  

RSS