Forums

Help › Forums

Single hole practice with mulligan option

Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:44 PM (24 replies)
  • HalHoff
    821 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:15 AM

On mobile, Click upper left corner of screen.

Click Courses and pick random, 9 or 18 stroke play.

Then choose practice mode. From there you can select tees, pin locations, green speed and wind by tapping on appropriate button.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:24 AM

HalHoff:

On mobile, Click upper left corner of screen.

Click Courses and pick random, 9 or 18 stroke play.

Then choose practice mode. From there you can select tees, pin locations, green speed and wind by tapping on appropriate button.

Can you provide a screen shot of that? I ask because I've never seen "random." 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:34 AM

Robert1893:
    Can you provide a screen shot of that? I ask because I've never seen "random." 

After you pick the course it shows up as one of the 4 options under stroke play. Kinda hard to miss. (Android version if that makes a difference, IDK.)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:43 AM

YankeeJim:
    After you pick the course it shows up as one of the 4 options under stroke play. Kinda hard to miss. (Android version if that makes a difference, IDK.)

Well, sure, I've always known about that. But that's playing 3 holes.

But the topic of the thread was playing a single hole of one's choosing. So, I thought that's what we were discussing. :-)  

And, as an aside, the OP has the order incorrect. It's

Menu->Courses->Select a Particular Course->Random 3 

Or

Menu->Courses->Select a Particular Course->Front 9/Back 9/Full 18->Practice

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 9:44 AM

Robert1893:

And, as an aside, the OP has the order incorrect. It's

Menu->Courses->Select a Particular Course->Random 3 

Or

Menu->Courses->Select a Particular Course->Front 9/Back 9/Full 18->Practice

I get all four choices on one screen as soon as you pick the course. Again, maybe it's the difference between Android and iPhones? Have no clue how to do screenshots on a phone or I'd show you.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 9:52 AM

@Jim

We're saying the same thing. Just describing it differently,  

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:22 AM

BPeterson8256:

ScottHope:

Robert1893 (I'm sure he's not that old, lol) posted this today. Don't know if he made it, but whoever did, they deserve a PoTB. 

Now that is cool!!!

Kudos and many thanks to the creator of it!

Cheers   Brett

That link was suppose to be for club members, but I guess it's out there now.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:27 AM

Ladychipper:

And that's a problem? Maybe you could talk the poster into deleting it and then hope anybody that saw it didn't bookmark it. 

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:29 AM

YankeeJim:

Ladychipper:

And that's a problem? Maybe you could talk the poster into deleting it and then hope anybody that saw it didn't bookmark it. 

Who posted it and where?  Robert says he did not post it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:31 AM

LMAO. I'll be damned if I'm going to facilitate your selfishness. Bookmarked it myself so save yourself the trouble of looking. Sorry you didn't see the droll sarcasm.

RSS