Help › Forums

*** Release notes 2/28/18 ***

Mon, Apr 9 2018 1:48 PM (59 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 7:29 PM

pdb1:
    Many that think it is fair if it stays that way

How many is many? Have you taken a large scale poll and sorted it all out in the 18 hours since this was announced?

• firetrucky
    172 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 7:50 PM
    All I see is a screwed up fix for a screwed up clash! And more for the mobile site! I hope they put some more effort into the PC side of things in the future!
  • rdodge
    95 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 8:14 PM

I won't be entering my CC in a SOTW Clash

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 9:30 PM

Clashtastic update there ........... woo hoo....................... :-(

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 4:00 AM

AlaskanDame:
    I think there is also small amount, 20-40 points maybe, for high participation that is added before the team totals are determined.  Not sure --- we've never gotten there, lol, but I've seen it on opponents' sometimes.  Just not sure if it was added after determining winner or for determining winner.

You are correct. There is a 25% and 50% extra points for member participation.

When my club was beginning we got this, and was added at the end.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 4:12 AM

pdb1:

When I arrived here in 2012 . the forums were full of all kinds of lists of features that everyone wanted .

They lied to us then . They picked one list . A very nice big list . And told us that it was going to be officially considered .

That was the last we ever heard about it .

Since then . If my bad memory isn't failing me again . There has not been any user preferences or requests . That have been addressed .

So there is no " in lieu of " .

" (what every one wants)."

Has never been on the list . Ever .

CC Owners Checklist

Checklist 2014

This is one of them. A lot of work was put into this by Owners also

RSS