Help › Forums

*** Release notes 2/28/18 ***

Mon, Apr 9 2018 1:48 PM (59 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 12:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Here are the release notes for last nights update: 

Play WGT today to see the latest features, including some updates to Country Club Events and more. And coming in March, there will be some new tournaments for you to compete in that you won't want to miss... So stay tuned!

NEW

CC Event Improvements 

We've made some improvements to make CC Events even more fun and competitive...

Set of the Week CC Events

In "Set of the Week" tournaments and CC Events, all players are auto-equipped with the same set of equipment to compete with, creating an even playing field to really put your skills to the test.

New Awards

• We've added more ways for clubs to earn points in each CC Event Clash they play, including:
    • Longest putt made in the Clash (by individual player, points go to their club)
    • Longest holed shot from off the green (by individual player, points go to their club)
    • Club with the highest green in regulation percentage
    • Club with highest birdie-or-better percentage
    • Club with highest sand save percentage
    • Club with highest total distance of putts made

Each of these awards earn +300 points for the club.

Plus, the top 10 scores in each Clash will get a multiplier bonus based on their rank.

See FAQ for more information

Leprechaun Hat

WGT Golf Mobile players, bring your green hat!

Available for a limited time in the Pro Shop, get your Lucky Leprechaun Hat now for some festive style, stats and hopefully a little luck on the course.

Download/Play WGT Golf Mobile Free

FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

• Fixed a display issue with the Ball Effect preview screen that wasn't showing you your fancy vapor trail selection
    • Some players got stuck when trying to buy Credits before purchasing a new Starter Pack Bundle - that's fixed!
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 12:33 AM

Thank you icon.

The ball heart effects that used to get 'stuck' on my screen no longer do so. Not that I use them but any bug that gets fixed is reassuring.

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:06 AM
    ooh the set of the week cc game, where have i seen that b4???? i remember!!,,,,,its been here for months :)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:29 AM
    Seriously????????????

No wonder the programmers have no time for new courses, new pins or even fixing bugs..........

Yet another spectacular fail......

This is comedy at its best.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 4:58 AM

Get your hats on, you too can look like notre dames mascot.  Now we just need some really cool sunglasses. 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 5:26 AM

binkybaxter1:
    ooh the set of the week cc game, where have i seen that b4???? i remember!!,,,,,its been here for months :)

That was my 1st instinct as well, Bea, but I think they mean CC clashes (events) with the SOTW.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 6:31 AM

in lieu of a new golf course to play. (what every one wants).

We give you random points in clashes. (which almost no one cares about) 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 6:33 AM

The idea of not being able to make some fairways from the tips, sure sounds exciting to me, using those clubs with short listed yardages.  Wondering how many upper tiers will play? 

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 7:28 AM

Thanks for the update. Sounds like they have added a few things for the players.

Instead of new courses it would be nice to have more pin placements on the existing greens. That way if you had a cc tournament you could be like the pros and have 4 different hole placements for each round... That would be a true 4 round tournament.

thanks for the up dates 

RSS