Forums

Help › Forums

Scorecards...

Thu, May 9 2019 4:52 AM (68 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 2:14 AM

oldbones29:
    LOL, The original post was from 6/21/2011. Why on 4/01/2016, almost 5 years later would you respond to it? and how did you even find it.
    It's a thread for people to post scorecards that they are pleased with. What has the date of the first post got to do with anything.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 8:28 AM

micheldess:

Look like i win the final against hpurey on the front 9 of the  best of par 5. I was confident, he score 8 birdies and one eagle  like me but his eagle is on the first hole (i see that  on his profile after my game), mine was on the fourth hole. The rules for tie break is more your score "hot"  than your opponent near the end of the round, you win lol

Still great eagle on the peeble beach par 5 hpurey, i was lucky to have mine on merion par 5 lol

Well played Michel.  Somewhere down inside I was hoping you had a par toward then end and two eagles before the par to end with your 35 and then the countback would be in my favor.  LOL  

Either outcome,  I was lucky to make it to the money anyway.  I had a few really lucky shots in the earlier rounds to get to the end.  Heck, even that final round had a few LUCKY birds that normally would lip out but lipped in for once.  :)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 9:08 AM

oldbones29:

LOL, The original post was from 6/21/2011. Why on 4/01/2016, almost 5 years later would you respond to it? and how did you even find it. 

I find it funny that a post about digging up dead threads should be made by someone called old bones  : ))

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 2:07 AM
    26, my bestest ever score for nine holes. I think the VEM machine must be broken, haha!. Just going to sit and wait now for Michel to come and post a scorecard with nine eagles on it. : ))

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 2:30 PM

Great stuff, Scott. Very well done.

Of course I mean the border - ya cheatin' bar steward...

Nice shootin', sir.

:)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 2:43 PM

ScottHope:
    26, my bestest ever score for nine holes.

Good job Scott!!!

Be careful shooting so low or the security sweeper will have a new target ;-)

Here's your prize:

http://www.wgt.com/members/shaftcanno/default.aspx

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 3:09 PM

Cheers boys, lol. Wish I hadn't clicked on that link though, feel sick now, bleurgh....    : (

Picture now removed, thankfully.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 8:10 PM

Very nice 26 on Bethpage, Scoot, well done

No, i can't score eagle all the way. I just score two eagle, 7 birdies and finish with 25 on the easy front 9 of peeble beach lol

• vadernader
    62 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 9:29 PM

I had a very similar BPB Back 9 to Scott's a short while ago, not quite the famed 26 but 1 off isn't too bad. I missed the ding on the approach on 12 and left it just short, chipped it up real close almost made it if I recall correctly. Other than that a really good run.

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 11:52 PM

Thank you Michel, knew you'd pop up with something good, nice card, congrats.  : )  

Cool back nine Vader, gets a bit nerve wracking when a good birdie streak starts building so it's tough to keep it going.

RSS