Scorecards...

Thu, May 9 2019 4:52 AM (68 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 4:49 AM

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:24 AM

My best ever score at Oakmonts back nine which included a slam dunk 183 yard eagle at the 15th, well pleased.

Never had a putting average per hole of '1' before so another milestone reached.

My best ever score at RSG's back nine, missed out on one birdie sadly, but a good score for me so very happy chappy.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Sep 26 2014 4:11 AM

A good putting morning on the BoHH front 9.  (Total distance made putts 139ft, championship greens too.  *puts trumpet back in case*).

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 2:30 AM

First ever full birdie round, well chuffed.  : )   (Well, a ½ round to be technically correct).

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 1:13 PM

Isn't life at WGT strange at times, it took me 2½ years to get my first complete 9 hole birdie round, and now, less than 3 weeks later, I get my second, happy days.   : )

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:23 PM

ScottHope:

Isn't life at WGT strange at times, it took me 2½ years to get my first complete 9 hole birdie round, and now, less than 3 weeks later, I get my second, happy days.   : )

....and on that course too, The score is even better.  Very Nice

-Roger

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:36 PM

And all that  from long tee, from the parking, even better congratulation scott

By the way, i play on commodo dragon since 1 month because i have too much problem with the metter on chrome,  firefox for exemple how we clear   the cache of flash player on commodo dragon ?

Sorry scott i'm not good with computer even worse than my game   lol

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:59 PM

Thank you Roger, Michel. 

With regards to clearing the flash player Michel, isn't it the same procedure for all browsers, either doing it through your computers control panel or right clicking on a flash window (WGTs game client for example) and clicking on 'Global Settings' from the menu?

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 3:16 PM

I just clear my flash player (i think lol)

Control pannel, system and security, flash player and after that i clear all (i think again lol)

I will try immediatly to play, thank you for all you've done for everybody scott

By the way if you want to play one time with me stroke play or other game, i'm in lol

I'm a cool costumer i hope, i talk maybe too much but only when i'm with french language player, more easy for me to find words  but also in english with my average english language lol 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 3:25 PM

Well done Michel, hope that works okay for you & thanks again.

Your English is very good, I understand you perfectly, I have no other language except for gibberish, hehe.  : )

RSS