Forums

Help › Forums

Scorecards...

Thu, May 9 2019 4:52 AM (68 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 5:42 PM

gibberish is a language not so simple to use, some beer (in my side from belgium) is required and for others is so natural  no need of  any kind of help,  it's so natural lol

A nice card i just score  10 minuts ago on ready go, miss  just the long eagle putt  in the fifth (25 feets) and the long on the 9 (32 feets). For me it's a very good card, i just need  some luck to score that  not like great players, they can reproduce that all the time and i enjoy to  see when they do that.

If alanti also want to play with me one time, one or more   will be with pleasure. I remember him when i was new, he send me a wedge level 14 was my first club  on wgt, thank you Roger. 

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:03 AM

Great round Michel, what a response!  : )

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:35 AM

Thank you Scott i try lol

I just see a make a big mistake with autralians guys,   mantis is  Roger not alanti oops oops oops  if Roger or alanti  want  to play sometime with me one  game  will be pleasure 

I think i'm right this time, sorry

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 3:44 AM
    A good mornings work, I don't often get eagles so very pleased to get two in one round. My two accompanying legends did great too, an eagle each plus a nice smattering of birdies.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 12:51 PM

Here's my card for the final round in a bracket that I'm up against Micheldess.  I'm super anxious to see who wins on the tiebreaker as we both show a score of 35.  ;-)  

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 1:26 PM

micheldess:
    A nice card

Nice ? How about beautiful ? Really sweet to see...dandy !

~ SP ~

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 1:54 PM

"Really sweet" isn't going to do much for Michel's street cred Lily, lol.  ; )

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 4:06 PM

hpurey:

Here's my card for the final round in a bracket that I'm up against Micheldess.  I'm super anxious to see who wins on the tiebreaker as we both show a score of 35.  ;-)  

Thank you SP, scott and hpurey, you make me smile

I try to have some good rounds but they happens rarely for me.  I still  miss too many dings and putts... like 95% of wgt players i think lol

Look like i win the final against hpurey on the front 9 of the  best of par 5. I was confident, he score 8 birdies and one eagle  like me but his eagle is on the first hole (i see that  on his profile after my game), mine was on the fourth hole. The rules for tie break is more your score "hot"  than your opponent near the end of the round, you win lol

Still great eagle on the peeble beach par 5 hpurey, i was lucky to have mine on merion par 5 lol

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 8:03 PM

Congressional Challenge RD1.  A nice little -20 with 2 pars :/

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 1:54 AM

LOL, The original post was from 6/21/2011. Why on 4/01/2016, almost 5 years later would you respond to it? and how did you even find it. 

RSS