Forums

Help › Forums

Scorecards...

Thu, May 9 2019 4:52 AM (68 replies)
  • Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 9:15 AM

HI Ya'll...

Show your friends in the WGT your better/best scorecard...Let them see where you made that eagle or even a hole in one.

For me, i mostly just practice and have had a bunch of these 28's..Here's one I saved.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 9:24 AM

not to rain on your parade, but I say it's time for you to move up a tier.  Not much of a feat to shoot a 28 from the front tees using the equipment you have.

Just sayin

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 9:25 AM

Nice. Strange you missed the birdie on the first though. 

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 9:57 AM

hpurey:

not to rain on your parade

No to rain on my parade:)  Interesting comment, but you forgot to post your scorecard...did you notice the title of the thread:)

PS: and If you didn't know already, you drive for show and PUTT for dough

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 10:01 AM

piztaker:

2 Questions for you piztaker.

1.thread title...no scorecard for you?

2.Whats so strange about a missed putt?.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 10:07 AM

Reaytj:

piztaker:

2 Questions for you piztaker.

1.thread title...no scorecard for you?

Just that it's the easiest on the course to birdie, I meant nothing by it. Oh, and I don't save past scorecards, I look to the future.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 10:07 AM

Reaytj:

Seeing as #1 at Kiawah is probably the easiest hole on that front 9, it's unbelievable that you missed a putt there, yet clutched the other 8. 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 10:19 AM

Well done. Now try doing it from the big boys tee's, or do you need to keep your average high so you can keep up your impressive matchplay stats?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 10:25 AM

Why are you just an amateur? Out of respect for your thread I'll post the only scorecard I have-it's the one that got me to Legend-but only so I could ask you that question. 

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 10:31 AM

DAZZA501:

Well done. Now try doing it from the big boys tee's, or do you need to keep your average high so you can keep up your impressive matchplay stats?

Big boys tee's:).....Isn't it easier for a Legend (as yourself ) to play an alternate match against an amateur (like myself) and win? You have the big boys club, balls & don't forget your "ice" greens that I'm not allowed to practice on.........Yet, just yesterday a lowly PRO & me beat a legend (like you).....more match play stats!

RSS