Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 3:49 PM

FTFY:

pdb1:
    You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to saturate ( average stops  going up ).
      When it is equal or smaller than 59.000 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play an additional 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend before reaching Champion.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 1:37 AM

I meant to speak against the second 200. You mentioned 200 for saturation before, and that's it - not a second number.

Edit: Now I understand. This is the separate rule for old TLs when the C tier was introduced - maybe you'd want to state it more precisely, including that their best 300 rounds have been taken away?

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 8:27 AM

Fixed that again:

pdb1:
      Whereas new TL's are only required to play 200 ranked rounds holding an average of below 59.000 and lower to tier up to Champion . 

I'm talking about facts and I don't judge on the concept. These are conditions to meet - full stop.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 9:31 AM

alosso:

FTFY:

pdb1:
    You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to saturate ( average stops  going up ).
      When it is equal or smaller than 59.000 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play an additional 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend before reaching Champion.

pdb1:
    Whereas new TL's are only required to play 200 ranked rounds holding an average of below 60 to tier up to Champion . 

Is it 59 or is it 60 to tier up to Champion? 

*edit* Ninja'd by alosso above!  I'll go with 59 from him.

pdb1:
    Who implements something as blatantly wrong and disrespectful to the hundreds of TL's that have proven long tenure with hundreds and thousands of hard earned valid ranked rounds .

IMO that's angst over spilled milk that happened once. But honestly, I didn't see many complaints from those TL's with the hundreds and thousands of RR.  What's done is done.

IMO it was more of an insult to the real TLs and Champs, (players who have honed their skills over time), allowing CC Red Tee tourneys to count against avgs. allowing rapid tier progression without the skills to support their avg..

pdb1:

It should be easy for Columbus S . to compile a list of the TL's prior to that date that have proven themselves to be worthy Champions . 

It is that simple . 

Not easy.  Actually impossible for C. Storm to do as ranked rounds is not part of the data.  Can't do it on Levels either as its based on XPs which can be obtained in CTTH, AS, MP, practice rounds, etc.

Also, backing up to 7/31/15 and re-tiering many of today's Champs back to TL?  Imagine the outrage from players who followed WGT's rules and liked having the Champ badge (even if they don't have the skills)?

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 11:22 AM

andyson:
    Is it 59 or is it 60 to tier up to Champion? 

*edit* Ninja'd by alosso above!  I'll go with 59 from him.

LOL!

And I insist that it's 59.000 to stay aware of the rounding in the average display.

• GBPiano
    262 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 1:47 PM

Ignoring that wanker grady3rd's reply is #1Tip.

RSS