Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 8:47 AM

pdb1:
    Very funny but i have never BSed about anything or topic that you have ever read . 

That one pegged the BS meter!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 3:36 PM

I "played" an AS this afternoon and was able to use the Template saved in Notepad to file three bug reports during the disconnects.  My partner disco'd on hole 1, report #1 filed while in lobby.  He made it back to lobby.  Second hole the game said my opponent disco'd, report #2 filed while in lobby again.  He made it back to lobby.  Later on Second hole, game said we were DQ'd for disconnecting 3 times!  Report #3 filed looking at scorecard.

Copy/Paste and adding some text notes took 45 seconds max.  That works good Zio!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 3:58 PM

andyson:
    Copy/Paste and adding some text notes took 45 seconds max.  That works good Zio!

That's great Andy .... not the disconnects but the bug reporting. Lets hope this leads them in the right direction.

• qbdad
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 6:11 PM

greetings. I advanced to tour master and my previous avg was 63.05 now I started at 70. any ideas on how to recover score?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 7:38 PM

pdb1:

Of course putting more of a burden on the already challenged weak servers by adding more for the servers to process during and between rounds by filling out more of a bug report .

Oh you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for this crap now!

pdb1:
    Servers that already  cannot work fast enough to read all of the html codes in the various browsers in time to avoid the disconnects . Likely the causes of most of the disconnects anyway . 
      Stop It !! You're killin' me with this garbage!

pdb1:
      Yes I am actually implying that if we all played using basically the same browsers . There likely would not even be this type of " failure to load " type of disconnection . 
    Just what we need, another IT Quack!  Utter nonsense!

• grady3rd
    45 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 10:58 AM

qbdad:

greetings. I advanced to tour master and my previous avg was 63.05 now I started at 70. any ideas on how to recover score?

play better?

:-)

RSS