Forums

Help › Forums

The Peoples Club - Starting into our 8th year

Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:30 PM (172 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 11:16 AM

Posting this for another one of our members:

Hi for those of you who don't know me I'm Kev (uselessone)  I joined the club some 4yrs ago following an operation whereby I can't play real golf now, but I was fortunate enough to be allowed into the club, and it was the best thing ever.  it's not just playing the game it's the people who make it so good they're all very helpful if you need  hand, I truly couldn't imagine playing in any other club   it's BRILLIANT

4,132 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 1:33 PM

After a year at one club, followed by an attempt (and fail) of a startup, I joined TPC.  Ms. Fish was the owner at the time, Easy Edward took over and most recently nopro17 has taken over.

Great people and selection of tournaments.  nopro has calculated handicaps for all members that qualify.  Similar to the system used by the USGA, which gives all skill levels a chance to win.  My favorite is our Virtual Tour, which runs all year.  Handicaps are not used, but players are flighted based on previous VT scores.  Very detailed and well organized!

If you are looking for a new club, give TPC a try.

• blitz81
    6,871 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 3:20 PM

I joined TPC almost 3  years ago..I have made many friends here,who are always ready to help or give advice if you need it..We have all kind of Tournements for all levels,so please come join the TPC i'm sure you'll be happy here....................Tony.

• phil0430
    183 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 6:01 PM

TPC is my second club experience on WGT. First club had not much going on, but I was an active player at Pro tier, so got invited into The Peoples Club two years ago. It's a fun club, lots going on, just moved up to a Level 20 club last month, new owner in an orderly hand-over, new recruiting director bringing in new members, still plenty of room left open. If you decide to join, look me up for a game or whatever tips I can offer. Nice bunch of folks, glad I'm here.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 5:00 PM

Well I must say that I joined this club a little while back and left, but once I was gone I knew I had made a huge mistake and told myself I must get back to THE PEOPLES CLUB. I am glad that Gary and the gang accepted my wish to return.  Thanks Gary YEEEEHAAAA and a WOOOHOOO

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 4:56 PM

Since I first made this post on our 7th Anniversary a lot has happened:

1. The Peoples Club got to level 20 (just the 4th to do so)
    2. I did some major house cleaning keeping just involved members
    3. I decided my stewardship as owner should end and
    4. Happily Gary / NoPro17 took over as our steward / owner

But the thing I am impressed with the most; and you can see it from the posts above is simple.  Since the first post we have added dozens of great new members. All of them active in one way or another.  Desktop players, mobile players, active forum members, low level players and high level players; you name it they have joined and are having great fun.

Why not be the next to join in the fun?

• blitz81
    6,871 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 7:56 AM

+1...Come and join us.!!!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Feb 27 2018 2:24 PM

Great club. Only wish I found it when I first started playing this game way back when.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 1:44 PM

Club is  filling  up fast, so you better join while there is room for you

• junglefox
    4,658 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 2:59 PM

If you want join a friendly active club with all the benefits level 20 brings then look no further than TPC (The Peoples Club)
    TPC runs  tournaments to suit all tastes rotating all WGT courses & the conditions for play. Members are also able to run tournaments of their own persuasion within the confines of the clubs 50 tournament allotment.
    If you like an active forum then there's plenty of regular posts covering all aspects of club events & member activity plus any topic members like to share.
    Senior members are always on hand to support, guide & advise recruits on their WGT journey.
    So, for whatever reason you're looking to join a club TPC has it covered : we're one of the best.
    To find out more contact Marion (Ladychipper)  our Recruiting Director.

RSS