Forums

Help › Forums

The Peoples Club - Starting into our 8th year

Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:30 PM (172 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 2:46 AM

@ EE:

Thanks for the reply <<< See what I did there?

Well let's see:

I have never been a member of TPC, ergo there's no need for you to scour forums/old posts.

EasyEdward:
    What list Johnny?

The list I refer to was the same list you quoted to another wgt member (Alcaucin ?) here on the main forums a short while ago. I'm led to believe it was a kind of persona non grata list left by Ms. Fish on her departure from this game.

As stated previously I asked the question out of curiosity as back when the forums were not full of obnoxious arseholes,  Ms. Fish and I - along with a few others - would spend time exchanging viewpoints, whether we agreed or not, the discussions would be of a lighthearted variety with Ms. Fish more than able to hold her own.

An example of which would be folk continually ribbing her about playing red tee events to improve her own average.

Hope the above assists in jogging  your memory.

Regards.

Johnny.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 9:57 AM

Oh THAT list.

I am sorry to inform you that you were not one of the 9 on the list. In fact I thought I informed you of that.

To make Courteney's list you had to be extra special super nasty.  Like posting something in our CC Forum like:  "If you ever say that again I will hunt you down and kill you." or at least be unrelentingly obnoxious in the Main Forums.

Courteney was actually quite easy going when it came to getting a ribbing. Something like teasing about easy tee tournaments (when she did not allow more then one at a time in The Peoples Club and never played them) to her was harmless banter.

I know she played one red tee tournament.  When WGT set up the "Courtneyfish Pony Tournament"  they set it up on the red tees. 

Makes you almost think WGT had read the banter about her.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 11:41 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I'll sleep tonight.

👍

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2018 5:01 PM

Hope you had a nice sleep - did not reply so as not to wake you LOL.

The Peoples Club is in good hands with our new owner.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 7:59 PM

looking for an invite. I've read the above and had a few conversations with Ladychipper (Marion) a week or so ago. 

I sent her a direct message just now. But Just in case someone sees it first. Would like to join up asap. 

Thanks !

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2018 7:44 AM

We are happy to have you Mythanatos!  Thanks for joining TPC and welcome!!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2018 4:20 PM

EasyEdward:

Hope you had a nice sleep - did not reply so as not to wake you LOL.

The Peoples Club is in good hands with our new owner.

*Yawwwn*

Good luck on going forward over @ TPC.

R.V. Winkle.

:-))

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 9:50 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Good luck on going forward over @ TPC.

Since this post was initially written The Peoples Club has added 50 new members. Combination of factors for sure but a great group of new members from what I have seen.

EE

• maxx1980
    1,450 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 9:10 AM

I have been a member of TPC for just over two years now and enjoy it very much. We have brought in a number of new members this past month and from their postings in our club forum, they seem to enjoy it too. There are a variety of club events to participate in so one can choose what they prefer to play.  There are also a number of our members that will help out with any problem part of your game. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TPC  !!

Maxx

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 1:27 PM

I have been a member of TPC for only a couple of weeks now and I have enjoyed myself very much here. The tournaments that are set up are the best I  have seen yet, and the members are second to none. With that being said, come and join the fun because it is fun to have fun.

hff---Brian---shf

RSS