Forums

Help › Forums

What have you done to the Mobile app?

Thu, Mar 8 2018 2:49 PM (70 replies)
  • There4IM
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 10:21 PM
    Remind me how to find the feedback tab on the app? iOS latest version.
  • JohnnyNevada
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 12:03 AM

Totally agree!  Worst decision WGT ever made was changing the 3 hole challenge to a 1 hole.  I will stop playing this game if you don't change it back!

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 8:58 AM

There4IM, tap the left menu, go to my account, there is a white button that says "help/feedback" in green.

• Mbarrettwcc
    81 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:18 AM

Robert1893:

Sildate:
    The changes to the new mobile app are completely contrary to golf, in general. Golf is a social game.

With respect, if a person really wants to embrace the social aspect of golf on WGT, the mobile app has never been the place to do that.

To get that aspect, a person needs to play the web-based version.

Why?

I chat constantly on mobile? Why would you make such a comment?

• Jean0338
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:37 AM

Same thing for me. Very bad decision. WGT team, your're shark. Will flush the app of my tablet....

• elleallan
    32 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 11:36 AM

I'm no sure of the #s but i would think more players utilizing the Mobile than PC platform. Been nice to maybe add a course to mobile like Cabo or Whisler as a pay option, instead of changing to 1 hole- 3hole matches that were working fine.... My 2 cents...oh well

• G71DABAU
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 12:52 PM

the game was designed years ago when a pc along with consoles was your only option for gaming. not sure where you have been for the last 10 years but mobile everything, including gaming has grown dramatically. the pc is dying because like the telephone of old, is tethered to a wall and hence makes it less convenient. i own a mac but it just rarely gets used anymore due to the fact that i can basically do all i want from my "tiny 6in iphone & 10.5in ipad pro" wherever i want. (distance to screen ratio btw)!

• wrenny
    29 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:03 PM
    Agreed it’s spoilt it. Poor decision.
  • Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:47 PM

tino345:
    As for the guy that says if we want to socialize get a pc. In our club we got a few players and we can socialize very well using our club forums and our friends list 

That's not what the guy said. I suppose the guy would expand on what he wrote, if asked. But the guy didn't say that.

RSS