Forums

Help › Forums

What have you done to the Mobile app?

Thu, Mar 8 2018 2:49 PM (70 replies)
  • biggunky
    156 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:51 PM

My question is why would anyone play on a tiny screen of a tablet or cell phone to play a game that was designed to be played on a PC.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:58 PM

biggunky:
    My question is why would anyone play on a tiny screen of a tablet or cell phone to play a game that was designed to be played on a PC.

Well, for me, the reasons are fairly complicated. But I'll see if I can explain them.

It's fun.

• demo300
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 5:08 PM
    The changes that were made to the rooms actually stinks. Wgt already has this in most of the courses that you can choose and play one hole challenges. This is also hypocritical due to them promoting nine hole head to head challenge and trying to get more social networking promoting. I agree that there should be a tiebreaker after 3 holes in the Chelsea room but with the room now having only one hole then social social networking is cut by. 66%.
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 6:40 PM
    If enough players let WGT know that they don’t like the new 1 hole coin games they might change back. They have listened in the past. But the forums is’t the place to do it. Do it via the feedback tab on the app.
  • tino345
    24 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:04 PM

Agree it fun

If they wanted the  game to be played only on PC then don't make the mobile app. But they did so they should be looking to improve the game not kill it, you log on and the first thing they promote is 3 ,9 head to head games 

Now its 1 shot big joke 

Ridiculous senseless unbelievable 

Guess going to play only my club games now 

What's next we won't be able to play the guys on our friends list 

As for the guy that says if we want to socialize get a pc. In our club we got a few players and we can socialize very well using our club forums and our friends list 

• Jim1allen
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:27 PM

Where exactly is the "feedback tab"?

• owl222
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:40 PM

I play on an iPad and find the game very social! I chat wth people all the time. I really like and appreciate the company. I’m disabled and cannot play real golf any more so i get it here. I would suggest allowing people to wrap up their chat session BEFORE they leave the course! A minute. Just to finish typing and wish them cheers!

RSS