Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2018 1:46 AM

" alt="" />

Well done to Borat for winning our Summer Olympic Tour. He won a total of 14 medals including 8 Golds! A great 3 months and a worthy winner.

We also had Emily who came in second and won the Legend and Below trophy. 6 golds was enough for second. Both received some sleeves of balls for their wins. Also We had Ted win our best Tour Master/Master and he got a couple of sleeves and also KPointer who won our Tour pro/Pro group with a single Gold medal to his name. He received a new 3 wood for his win. 

" alt="" />

If you want to be part of these great events come join us. Our own World cup tour starts July and we have our winter Tour Fanatic's Grand Prix Season to look forward to! Plus so much more. 

• birdiebilly53
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 6:50 AM

Hi, I'm new to the club and thanks for accepting me.I am retired and on a fixed income so the amount of money i can spend on here is limited.I really want to learn more about the club though.I need a lot of game instruction as i have been playing really bad and not sure how to get out of this funk .Thanks for listening to my venting .I look forward to learning more about the club.    birdiebilly53

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 11:24 AM

Hi Billy, Great to have you with us. I will send you a message about our own forums to get you on there where we have all our stuff including our Academy where you will get the help you need. 

Ta Will

• birdiebilly53
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 4:21 PM

Okay.....Thank you

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 2:02 AM

Come Join us for our July 4th Cup. A little tournament just for our American members. Chance to win a couple of sleeves of balls. Overall winner and a nearest the pin prize to.

Em x

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 8:25 AM

Our new autumn league and tour have started! Over 10k credits could be won in just Thoses two events! Let alone all the other events we have going on!

• Bertasion
    344 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 11:35 AM

To anyone considering joining a country club. . . I joined Fairway Fanatics one month ago and I can tell you there is A LOT going on in this country club for players of all tiers.  I don't believe you can find a better country club on wgt.  

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2018 6:55 AM

Thanks for the kind words Brian, 

Just to back up his statement. We had over 60 people play in our Us Open, 40 finish all 4 rounds. 

Our very own world cup has started and is part of our autumn tour. There is also a penalty shootout going on aswell which is split into 4 teams all competing to score as many points as they can to win prizes. Means everyone gets a chance of winning some prizes. Might even get a few shocks along the way. Just like how our own WGT World cup team have done. Shocking teams along the way to get into the last 16 in there very first attempt!

So much more is coming up! Our own Ashes Event starts end of the month and also our Zodiac cup starts next month. A very interesting event that one of our Directors is running.

Along with our Open which stats this month to! A one off this major as we split it into two! more chance for the lower tiers to earn some credits. Plus plenty more prizes for other bits to it!

We almost had our jackpot hole in one won. If the member had been signed up to our pro board forums they would of won any item from the pro shop but sadly they weren't signed up which is one of the rules as we want people to be active socially as well. 

Come join now and be part of this great club.

• Skip380
    285 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 7:57 PM

I have been trying to get into touch with someone about joining your club.  Can one of the directors please friend me and PM me please

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 12:15 PM

Have replied to ya mate. 

Our Open Championship Starts Next Thursday. Plenty of prizes up for grabs. Plenty new tournaments coming up soon.

As we approach level 19 we keep moving up the xp leaderboard. Also our World cup team has made it into the last 16. A great achievement for the team as their first go and after only a year the club has got a team to this stage which isn't easy to do at all!

We just had our Ryder cup which the usa team won to take the trophy back from europe. 

Our Match play league will be starting soon, a great club to get a game anytime of the day.

Come join the fun and be a Fanatic!

RSS