Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 6:11 AM

Hi there, You will need to leave your CC or at least replace yourself with another chara as while your a cc owner no one can send you a invite.  Feel free to come and join us. As said on the last post, we have a great set up and our academy is designed to help new players along their journey and is well worth being a part off. Get a designated mentor and also plenty of help and advice. If you stay and are active within the club then the club will try help you out with equipment as well. 

Let me know when you have sorted your cc out and i will send you a invite.

Ta Will

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 6:31 AM

Check the members in his club first mate.

Summit fishy or just not too smart ;-)

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 9:41 AM

yeah i was going to warn him about that but didnt think it would do him any good if i said it on here lol, he will learn the hard way. 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 1:58 AM

Our very own US Open starts tomorrow, heres what we have in store for it!

Credit Prize fund of 2000 Minimum (top 10 payout)

First Hole in One Prize (sleeve of Balls)

Jacket Hole in one is active (get a hole in one on the designated hole to win a prize of upto 5000 credits from the pro shop!)

Best tour master and below finisher (new 3 wood or wedge or balls)

Nearest the pin (sleeve of balls)

We also have our team event which this time is groups of different tiers. Each group has 5 tiers and every group will be playing a against the other groups, Tier v Tier so everyone can be a part of it and help win. More details are on the forums as dont want to give to much away but it will be great fun as always. Again more balls up for grabs in this. 

So potentially we could be giving away over 10k credits this Major, Sign up with us now and you will get a chance to play in this and also be part of the team event for the next major which is only a month away when we have our Open Championship! 

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:17 AM

We make sure we have active members here at Fairway Fanatic's, You wont find people that havnt been online for months at our club. We have plenty of people who play matches on pc and Mobile and can always get a game when you want with another member.

We are starting up our Match Play league soon as well. 

We pride ourselves on helping our lower tiers, Mikey and Chris have started to run the Fanatic's Academy which is aimed at helping new players improve their game. From Help and advice, to practice rounds, Even some equipment can be arranged with the help of our club bank.

Come join the fun and become a Fanatic!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 5:29 AM

" border="0" style="max-height:450px;max-width:450px;" alt="" />

Join us for our July 4th Cup, This is a cup where all our American members will be taking part, Winner will get the trophy and also couple of sleeves of balls. 

We do plenty of these events where we celebrate a nations national day/holiday. We would love to get some more members from around the world so we can do some more.

We have a great amount of Uk and American players and now starting to get some good players from South Africa and Australia and New zealand but we would be happy to welcome more as we look to set up some good team events where its nation v nation.

• BlackBeltRizen
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 11:50 PM

Hi Will,

I am a Level 79 player with 70+ ranked rounds played and an average of 72.12. I just sent a request to join your country club. I think there are aspects of this game that I have mastered, but there are some I still need help with. So, I would be an active participant in your academy to shore up the weaker points in my game.

Thanks.

Jason 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 1:35 AM

good to see Jason settling into the club already and being part of our academy. He will get a personal mentor (in his case i think its a champion who has years of experience). He will spend time with him trying to improve his game. Also we will be having our Academy Cup soon, Each Mentor and his student (so to speak) will play in it. Both scores added together and the best team will win a prize that will be something nice for the student. 

We also have had over 50 people enter our Us Open and still a day to go so hopefully break 60 people. 

We start our Autumn Tour next month. Its our very own world cup! The groups are already done. 8 groups of 5. Top 2 going through to the last 16 and then they battle it out to the final. We are allowing players to play either just normal or head to head matches as we do like to play multiplayer here. Some Great Prizes aswell. over 5k credits worth will be up for grabs. This Tour is more aimed at the higher tiers but we mix it up here, Our spring tour a Tour master won the overall, Our summer Olympic tour is coming to a end, 3/4 people still in with a chance of winning the overall prize, 1 champ 2 legends and 1 tour master so plenty of opportunities for everyone in the club. Hopefully we get a few surprises in our world cup and see a good run by a lower tier. 

We already have our Winter Tour planned out. Its our very own Fanatic's Grand Prix Special. More details on our forums as dont want to give away to much, just another great fun idea we have at Fairway Fanatic's!!

Dont miss out and come join us.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 12:20 AM

60 people playing in our Us Open,

over 75 signed up to our Pro board forums,

25 on Telegram,

50 people signed up to play our new league season,

40 for our world cup Autumn tour,

World Cup team on the verge of qualifying for the last 16!

thousand of credits/prizes given away each month,

Unique ideas and fun events. 

Course Guides/ Equipment Guides

Academy with mentors for new players

If Carlsberg did golf clubs, this would be theirs! 

Come join one of the best clubs out there!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2018 6:57 AM

Still time to join us for our Autumn league and Tour, got space for 1 or 2 players still, come join us and be part of a great club with amazing events, wonderful prizes and a great bunch of members.

RSS