Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 1:48 PM

Williams01210021:

Have replied to ya mate. 

Our Open Championship Starts Next Thursday. Plenty of prizes up for grabs. Plenty new tournaments coming up soon.

As we approach level 19 we keep moving up the xp leaderboard. Also our World cup team has made it into the last 16. A great achievement for the team as their first go and after only a year the club has got a team to this stage which isn't easy to do at all!

We just had our Ryder cup which the usa team won to take the trophy back from europe. 

Our Match play league will be starting soon, a great club to get a game anytime of the day.

Come join the fun and be a Fanatic!

I have the same request as Skip380, would you please send me a friend request as I have a few questions. Thanks Dave

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2018 10:13 AM

Hi Dave, Have sent you a invite mate. Welcome to the Club.

On another note we have just turned level 19! A amazing feat for a club like ours in just 1 years time to get to this stage. To have the support from alot of key members is great and is a reason why we are where we are today. With so much going on and participation levels at its highest we are still going forwards and on our way to being one of the best clubs in the game. 

We dont have the luxury of having a millionaire or someone who wins thousands of credits a day but we still have great amount of prizes. Average around 5000 a month in credits then all the other events have sleeves of balls and prizes going on. Take them into account and i reckon we give out 10k credits a month. Amazing for a new club! 

As always we still want to create out own legends. We are attracting more higher tiers now but we are still happy to recruit any tiers and help get them on their way to becoming legends!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 11:45 PM

Our very own Open Championship starts this Thursday! For a one off we are splitting our major into two parts. Tour Legend and above and Legend and below. This is so we can technically payout 20 members and get some of the lower tiers some better credits. The scores will be combined from both parts for the overall winner but the Legend and below will also be competing for the Sliver Jug so abit like the Silver medal they have in the Real Open.

Here at Fairway Fanatic's we want everyone to feel they have a chance of winning. This is why this is happening for this major. Also a team event for this will be taking place. All the players in the Tour legend and above will be paired with a player from the legend and below group. A nice prize for the winners (mainly aimed at getting the lower tier a new club) 

As well as our usual credit prizes for both parts there is also prizes for team event, First Hole in one prize, The jackpot hole in one prize! Best legend finisher and also best tour master and below finisher. Prizes range from Sleeves of balls to new clubs.

This is just one of our 12 majors we have each year. All different, we have had a handicap major, in a few months we will have our Millionaires major which is only for the members who have gained more than a million xp for the club as a thank you. 

Even though we have just began our Autumn World Cup tour im already getting the final touches done for the winter tour. A Fanatic Grand Prix Tour!

Want to be part of all this then come and join us!

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 8:36 AM

Thank you for the invite, unfortunately I waited to long in accepting, you're at your max now 250. Keep me in mind next go round.

Dave

• krasnodarrus
    17 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 12:51 PM

Good afternoon Sir,

I was wondering if it is possible for me to be member of your club.

I am a new player and I have played for 2 weeks - I am addict now.

I am member of club in this moment but there is not any activity - no CCTH/ Tournaments etc

Please let me know if I can be member

Many thanks in advance

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 4:31 AM

Hiya Kras,

We will be happy for you to join us. We have plenty going on here, Emily our owner is just away but is back tonight/tomorrow so shall be able to make space for you and invite you in to the club.

ta Will.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 4:39 AM

Heres just a look at how our world cup is going!

As you can see plenty of members taking part, this is our Autumn Tour, along with a penalty shootout which is going on as well for each group stage match so even if you dont get through into the last 16 theres a chance you could win your other group which is based on skill level in the penalty shootout and win some nice prizes!

• Rushore100
    29 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 10:34 AM

Still looking for members?  I'm looking for a club.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 2:44 PM

Sorry to see you have gone to another club mate, We are still looking for members. If you get bored in your club and want to be in one that has plenty going on then let me know and i can invite ya.

60+ members playing in our major, 50 in our leagues, 40 in our tour, plenty going on and loads of prizes. We dont make tournaments for no reason here unlike alot of clubs.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 3:34 AM

Even though we have just started our Open Championship which has had over 65 people enter the first round, Prize fund of 3000 split even for the 2 parts (legend and below and Tour legend +), Hole in one Bonus and Jackpot still active, Nearest the pin and best Tour master and below finisher plus Team event! 

We already have our PGA Championship coming up in August!

Start Date: 9/8/18
    Venue: Congressional 
    Rounds: 4 of 18 holes
    Prize Fund: 2000 credits Minimum
    Hole In one Prize: Sleeve of Balls sponsored by Emily
    Best Tour Master and Below Finisher: New 3w/wedge Sponsored by paul
    Hole in One Jackpot Active
    Team event: TBC

Another one of our fantastic Majors that we have each month! Expect one of the top players to win this but the month after we have our Millionaires Major which is for all our members that have contributed a million xp. It will also be a handicap event as well so more chance for a surprise win. 

Might be a tough ask to get into that now but plenty more coming up in the future that reward our loyal members and gives everyone a chance of winning some nice prizes.

RSS