Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • RaoulDukeMU
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 5:25 PM

Can you shoot me an invite?  My club is not active enough. 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 2:04 AM

have sent you one Raoul.

Our Fanatic Ashes Starts at the end of the month, its a Uk V RoW event, Teams of 11 with 2 subs. Both teams are having a bat and a bowl, Clever system of doing it. Come find out how all these fun events run and join in future ones like our Winter Grand Prix Tour which starts in October and is 6 races over a 3 month period! 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 6:03 AM

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 8:08 AM

Ta Don,

Not to sure what they was trying to achieve? we dont do anything special in the clashes as a waste of credits. We just ask our members to use there free pass and thats it. We will never become a club that spends tens of thousands of credits to chase a putter or a sleeve of balls.... Amount some of these clubs waste on it they could just save up for a year then buy the dam putter if they want it that bad lol.

Anyways back on topic,

Our Millionaires major is a few months away, Only open to members that have got more than a million xp for the club. Prizes will consist of credits, Sleeves of balls, New club and many more plus the lovely trophy. A very dedicated person might just be able to make it intime but if not we will have one next year along with 11 other majors! So come join the fun at Fairway Fanatic's! 5 league Divisions for the Winter League, 2 cups, Handicap ladder League as well. Plus all the other events i have mentioned before.

• RaoulDukeMU
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 4:43 PM

Williams01210021:

have sent you one Raoul.

Thanks, but it says you are full.  Feel free to send another when you have a slot. 

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 1:50 AM

Starting next month is my new Handicap event. Every members who has a club handicap will have the chance to win a sleeve of balls in this new monthly event. Along with our Monthly Medal we have 2 Monthly Handicap events so all members has a chance to win!

• RaoulDukeMU
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 11:04 AM

Thank you Williams.  I look forward to all the events in club.  See you guys in a week, headed to the beach in the morning.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 9:42 AM

Enjoy your holiday Raoul,

We are still recruiting, if we are full then message me or Emily and we can make space, We will be expanding our Leagues for our winter season which will start October 1st. We will be having 5 leagues for sure but maybe even 6! Along with the 2 cups that run along with it and also the handicap ladder league. 

We also have a new handicap event for the month, so we have 2 handicap monthly events and also a new monthly tournament for masters and below. So many tournaments each month and loads of fun.

Dont miss out and join one of the best clubs out there.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 10:55 AM

League 

Stroke Play league (4 Divisions)

Stroke play Fanatic's Cup

Stroke play league Cup (Handicaped)

Handicap Ladder League

Monthly Major

Loads of Credits, Team event, Hole in one Bonus and Hole in one Jackpot!, Best Tour Master and Below finisher prize, Sweepstake Prize as well.

Tours (Spring World Tour, Summer Olympics, Autumn World Cup, Winter Grand Prix)

3 month Long tours, all different and unique. Some have groups based on skill so always a chance for the lower tiers and players who dont shoot in the 50's a chance to win.

Events

Emily's Pairs cup, Last Fanatic Standing, Fanatic Grand National, Fanatic Grand Prix, Zodiac Cup, Fanatic Ashes Series, Ryder Cup, 

Monthly Tournaments

Emily's Everest, Tom's Set of The Month, Neet's Master's and below of the universe, Colin's Un even Champs, Mikey's Master's, Monthly Medal (Handicap), Emilys Extravaganza (Handicaped) and Mikey's MCP.

Monthly Bracket's

Big Dog's Bracket, Up and comers Bracket, Sharpshooters Bracket (CTTH)

Special Days

Directors Day, Club Anniversary Day, Captains Day.

Miscellaneous 

Hole in one Wall of Fame, Millionaires Club, Fanatic Academy.

Starting soon will be our own Match play league. We also have a team in the WGT World Cup and play cc v cc matches. We have a large group of players who play all the time and we use Telegram and our pro bard forums to organise all this. 

What more could you want?

• fishy1911
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 10:31 AM

Still Looking for members? I believe the CC I joined is DOA, as there is no activity and if I'm going to be active on the game I'd like to be with players that are as well or it's going to be a quick deterioration into boredom and then inactivity.

RSS