Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 12:47 AM

Time flies....enjoy your party and don't allow cameras in...social media is dangerous

;-)

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 2:10 AM

Ta Bubbs, Has gone quick thats for sure. Who knows maybe next year we will match ya in participation percentages lol as thats what a good club is in my eyes. Defiantly want 2 teams in the world cup though!

We have plenty going on here everyone. Over 50 people playing the majors, 40 in the leagues, next season we will have a new 5th division and a new league cup. We already have one going now which is a handicap one but the new one wont be and will be our main league cup.

Starting to have more handicap events so more people can win trophies and prizes. So even if your not someone shooting in the 50's you can still win here at Fairway Fanatic's.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 9:35 AM

Sign up now as we will be sorting out the divisions for the next league season soon. Looking at having 5 divisions so all skill levels will have a chance of winning there league. 

We are also opening up The Fanatics Academy. This is a new thing for the club where one of our senior members will take a lower tier player under the guidance and help them progress. We have a great bunch of mentors lined up. Going to be a great asset to the club and help us carry on making our own legends in the club. Come join and find out more and be part of this great club!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 3:47 AM

We are now officially 1 year old, so much has been achieved in that year. if you want a club with a great mix of pc and mobile players, a great forum with friendly chat and loads of helpful tips than come join us.

We are always looking for new members who want to be part of a club and interact with its members. We arrange plenty of matches and always plenty of people up for a game. Join this month and be in time to join our new league season and autumn Tour which stars 1st of July. 

Any questions feel free to ask me.

Ta Will

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 9:43 AM

" border="0" style="max-height:400px;max-width:400px;" alt="" />

" border="0" style="max-height:400px;max-width:400px;" alt="" />

Just a few of our Trophies that are up for grabs soon!

Our very own US Open starts next week!

Plenty of prizes up for grabs, Top 10 credit prize, Hole in one Prize, Closest to the pin Prize, Best Tour master and below finisher, Team event, and as always our Hole in one Jackpot will be active during the major. Get a hole in one during any round of the major on the specific hole and you will win any prize you like from the pro shop! Great for a new player that would be!

Dont miss your chance, come join us now!

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 4:45 PM

I dont intend to spare Will's blushes. He's built an amazing club - with a little help! - in only a year. One that challenges in the Clashes, and is now giving a good account of itself in the World Cup. One where it's almost beginning to be difficult to keep up with the competitions and tournaments. New team-based ones are increasingly popular.

This is a club that believes in investing in talent - we have members who have gone from Hack to Legend in less than a year. Senior players mentor junior ones, handicap tournaments offer more chances to win, and a healthy "central bank" means we can award prizes that really help people develop their game. 

We would welcome active and committed players of all levels. If you're an experienced or senior tier player thinking about moving on, we'd welcome your input and your capacity to support others. This is still a growing and vibrant place to play the game. I can't recommend it highly enough. 

CharlieH100

Director

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 11:00 AM

Ta Charlie, Its down to having a great team though mate and thats what we have here. We have 7 great directors but its the countless efforts of them and the rest of our core members that make the club so great. With the likes of Eric running the Telegram and John doing the club logos and Chris running the fanatic academy and everyone else who has helped with events and prizes. 

We start our own US Open next week. Already have said enough about that so will give people a quick heads up about next months Major which is the Open. We will be doing a first for the club and having 2 majors running at the same time. One for Legend+ and one for Legends and below. Both will be same conditions and there will be a overall leaderboard for the claret jug but the winner of the legend and below will win the Silver jug which is abit like the silver medal they have in the Open. Also this means that more of the lower tiers will get a chance to win some better credits as we will be having top 10 prize funds for both tournaments as well as all the other prizes we have each major. 

We also have our Autumn Tour starting 1st of July, We are doing a world cup special which should be great fun. We have 32 players already signed up but we are looking at a way of having more so possible 64 if we can get a few more signed up. Not many clubs out there get the numbers we do in participation so if you like to play in events this is the club to be at!

• KPointer
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 8:20 AM

So how do I go about joining this club?  Im a relatively new player and looking to grow.  The club I joined is very quiet and no help.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 10:38 AM

You will need to leave your club then accept the invite i have sent you mate. Our club will be a great help to you as we have a academy designed to help new players. 

Look forward to seeing you soon mate, once your in join up to our pro board forums as we have all our stuff on there and thats where you will find the rest of us. Getting around 40 of us on a day now so always people on to lend a hand or get a match in.

ta Wil

• Unsmart
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 2:32 PM

Hello, I would like to join! I'm currently a Pro and improving. Hope to play with you soon.

RSS