skip nav

Forums

clash protest?

Mon, Feb 26 2018 2:28 PM by pdb1. 118 replies.
  • BRM55 United States
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 1:00 AM

Jesus, I think some of you people need to get a life. This is just a silly online game...  :-)

• pdb1 United States
    20,476 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 2:30 AM

Nancy . I have a lot of opinions . i calculate a lot of figures . The numbers are the basis for my statements . i stand by them . most of the time I am right . i can be wrong at any time .

But

The average per person is a high amount of points out put per clash . That is an avarage .

more likely there is large handful of players putting out 2000 to 3000 points per CLASH .

FRANTICALLY . carrying the burden for the casual 100 , 200 , point contrbutors .

Every CC has that .

Nancy1959:
    How can you publicly say that your top 26 would beat the top 26 in our CC in a CC? Excuse me for saying this, but I do think that this claim is a bit ludicrous...   :)

You can think that

. Our high point contributors can't be beat one on one . If there was a way to challenge that . of course we would be happy to .

Paul

• pdb1 United States
    20,476 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 2:53 AM

Nancy1959:
     I think the last time anyone pushed us was SDC

Nancy1959:
    (a CC that no longer exists)

I do believe that Majestic Mountain has been your closest competotor .

They will never go away .

• callaghan159 Canada
    4,553 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 3:11 AM

pdb1:

Nancy1959:

Nancy1959:

I was a member of MMCC not that long ago and I can tell you they have no interest in the GP. They have no interest in spending what it would take to win the GP. There main goal is second place but IMHO it would be cheaper to buy a dozen balls and give them away to a member.

• Jimbog1964 Guernsey
    8,363 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 4:39 AM

• DonCaron United States
    5,243 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 5:28 AM

pdb1:

Nancy1959:

Nancy1959:

Quite frankly, there are a lot of clubs out there that can give Georgian a run for their money. 

The question is, Why would they want to?

• Robert1893 United States
    5,977 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 6:20 AM

Nancy1959:
    We have many players (like myself) that have scored over 10,000 points in many Clashes.  Some of us have averaged close to that amount in the past year despite no competition in all but one of them.  How many of your "top 26" can claim to have done that or be capable of doing that?

Certainly, nothing frantic about that! 

And you do this all so you can then argue about who gets the golden calf. 

• pdb1 United States
    20,476 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 7:01 AM

callaghan159:

pdb1:

Nancy1959:

Nancy1959:

I was a member of MMCC not that long ago and I can tell you they have no interest in the GP. They have no interest in spending what it would take to win the GP. There main goal is second place but IMHO it would be cheaper to buy a dozen balls and give them away to a member.

That is a very good answer. And one I'm sure that Pete would agree to also.

But that's not to say did anyone actually could challenge and win a Clash versus the Georgian.

I mean on paper it's totally possible. But statistics don't win clashes like I said before it takes heart and that is something the Georgian definitely has an ample supply of. It's not about money like I said before there are CCs with much more money than the Georgian.

• Robert1893 United States
    5,977 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 7:16 AM

BRM55:
    Jesus, I think some of you people need to get a life

Well, I don't think He posts here. 

• pdb1 United States
    20,476 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 7:35 AM

Robert1893:

BRM55:
    Jesus, I think some of you people need to get a life

Well, I don't think He posts here. 

You will have to excuse my intrusion as well. As I have taken a long needed break from WGT and my CC. I just happened to check the emails on my iPhone while I'm waiting in this food box line.

For those of you that don't know I've been suffering from right and left torn rotator cuffs.

They are so bad that I am unable to work and barely have use of my arms.

And not being able to work I have run myself down to nothing and don't even have a penny to come here with.

I have completed all the pre-surgery tests for my first left arm surgery which I hope will be scheduled within a week or less.

I have been needing a break from this place for so damn long. I have been full out balls to the wall here especially for the four years that the CC is been up. So I finally did the right thing.

I left. And it has been the best possible thing that I could have done  for this situation I'm in now it is such a relief.

The best to all of you.

I hope to return again it is very hard to stay away but it will be a while you can be certain.

RSS