Forums

Help › Forums

Putt Preview

Mon, Dec 17 2018 8:03 AM (44 replies)
  • AceSkyKing
    17 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:33 PM
    I am a recent subscriber to this site; only for the time being in Amateur status. I have several friends who I play with. None of us are impressed with the fact that Putt Preview is not available across all courses. This is extremely annoying because none of us want to spend an extra couple of hours "gaming" and "guessing". We all wish to check in, tee off, and have putt preview on ALL courses. In the past couple of weeks we all have forfeited more games that we have played because this feature wasn't available on the course we all agreed to. Can someone explain to me why putt preview is not on every course my group wishes to play on any given day? Thanks
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 7:02 PM
    Only available in practice mode as far as I'm aware.
  • Monkeypipe
    6 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 10:33 PM
    Demanding newbie.
  • joemt825
    124 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 10:36 PM
    Demanding newbie.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 4:04 AM
    Don't want to spend hours learning, note taking, and mapping? Won't last long, lol
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 5:12 AM
    AceSkyKing:
    Can someone explain to me why putt preview is not on every course my group wishes to play on any given day?
    It is, just set up practice rounds wherever you want. Like Zio pointed out, it's only available in practice mode but you can still have multiplayer games that way.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 6:36 AM
    AceSkyKing:
    Can someone explain to me why putt preview is not on every course my group wishes to play on any given day? Thanks

Ace it's just putting the time in and practicing. You don't get the preview in a game, so don't rely on it or it will mess you up in the long term.

In practice mode, you can use the mulligan and keep doing it until you figure it out. It's hard at first but you can do it.

YankeeJim is spot on, Practice, Practice and more Practice

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 7:37 AM
    AceSkyKing:
    I am a recent subscriber to this site; only for the time being in Amateur status. I have several friends who I play with. None of us are impressed with the fact that Putt Preview is not available across all courses. This is extremely annoying because none of us want to spend an extra couple of hours "gaming" and "guessing". We all wish to check in, tee off, and have putt preview on ALL courses. In the past couple of weeks we all have forfeited more games that we have played because this feature wasn't available on the course we all agreed to. Can someone explain to me why putt preview is not on every course my group wishes to play on any given day? Thanks
    My God, I really hope this is an attempt at satire.
  • AceSkyKing
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 5:48 PM

To those who took my question seriously and provided some helpful answers, I thank you.

For the others like monkey, joe, and lucky, and robert - who are probably just self centered gamers with a limited vocabulary - I would say that you can kiss my putter. That is If you can actually recognize a real one 2 out of 3 times. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2017 9:34 AM

AceSkyKing:
    To those who took my question seriously and provided some helpful answers, I thank you

One of the nice things about practice mode is nothing counts. It should be a fun way for you and your friends to mix it up. You can also set the tees and conditions to whatever you want so you have a lot of options for fun now.  :-)

RSS