• Borat74
    2,791 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 3:36 PM

:-)

Enjoy your Labo(u)r Day weekend.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 4:17 PM

@ Wutpa..my mistake.  We've all been unsure who a comment is intended for at times.  No worries, we're good mate.

To all my American and Canadian friends, have an enjoyable weekend if possible.  Regardless how we spell the name of the holiday in question.  :-)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 5:06 PM

goldeena:

'rarely visits the forum' - 6000 posts, been here 1 year longer than me and I haven't it 1000 yet.

Could have fooled me.

Excuse me goldeena for interrupting and providing some information. I haven't been in the forums much lately, since I sometimes go off the rails a bit and can sometimes become sarcastic.

Anyhoo.....Here goes. Are you aware that every post someone makes either in the main forum or their CC forum, it gets added to their total # of posts ? Since Allie (Thesupernova) is the owner  of a very active club, of course she has a high number of posts. I know this because I am lucky enough to be a long time member of " Alliecats"  . A club owner could theoretically have 10.000 posts....but never once comment in the main forums.

I hope this is all a simple enough explanation that you can grasp and not be fooled anymore, by someones # of posts.

R.

er="goldeena"]

'rarely visits the forum' - 6000 posts, been here 1 year longer than me and I haven't it 1000 yet.

Could have fooled me.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 6:32 PM

Dang, folks, insert funny Andyson chit here, and move on. Keep it light, hug the bear, don't poke 'im.There's no need for this keyboard warrior chit. Agree to disagree, whatever, just don't make me go poetic on ya. lol.

Doc :)

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 7:17 PM

Dennis would of had a field day with this.

This is something WGT should be rewarding customers.

Somoene mentioned the 'Nation' earlier

gimme a break

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 3:08 AM

ericandrews1:

how the hell do you play anymore?....wgt has blocked general play

Epic first post. Well played sir and or madam. I'm just sitting here grinning like a fool. Even more so than normal. :-)

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 4:02 AM

you're yours

they're theirs.

that was a fun one.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......

shhhhhhhhhh.....hear that?

Write hear......Knot there.

mirrororrim.

art.......reed papyrus as it were mint too steep to sleep on it.

Sling and jingle whatnots and Cats......That's that. Tea often makes it softer to offer the buffer of giggles......Nah, sorry.......Laughter.

Hmmmmm.....Is that what I's after?

If it wasn't it is now.

~and how~ 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 5:01 AM

YankeeJim:

Wait for it, here it comes. This is a precursor to the future of WGT. They're floating the idea.

Exactly what I was thinking. 

RSS