Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 5:31 AM

I think WGT New Ideas Central simply gets tasked with thinking of new fast buck revenue ideas that must involve zero cost. At least one new idea a quarter to be rolled out and reputational issues need not be considered.

Out comes the glue, crayons and glitter and in comes the fast buck.  

If tomorrow ever comes TG say deal with it then.  Then might involve rolling it out more if it goes down to a broad audience, unlikely here, and if some are going for it, more likely, keep it going.

Crayons are cheap in the $ shop.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 7:18 AM

If I remember correctly, when I was invited to join the wgt nation, we were promised some of the very same things, only free.  It seems that if they waited long enough that we would forget about those benefits, and then bring them back, with a few new ideas thrown in, except  now charge for it.  Will they get a different color banner to fly next to their name? Here's an idea for the banner , make it green with a $ in white right in the center. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 7:51 AM

First: It doesn't make sense if you're level capped on clubs.

But for someone leveling up you would use half the golf balls to reach whatever your level goal was.  

Cranking out the levels faster might cause someone to not buy interim club upgrades. They might just wait a few levels because they wouldn't take as long to get to the next set.

If i had just started playing i'd do it in a heartbeat.

as it is i'm thinking about it. mainly because i'm going at a decent pace now. still knocking a level out every 3-4 weeks.   

But then the money doesn't bother me as much as it does some. My cigar habit while I play costs me that much every 2 weeks. *shrug. 

or maybe i skip a couple rounds of real golf this month.

it's all Entertainment dollars.  *shrug

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 7:55 AM

I dont know why everyone`s freaking out over this brain fart . This is standard norm for WGT and should come as no surprise . If you go look at the Elite items in the pro shop then you will see others . 18,000 credits would not only wipe out my stash but also mark me as being totally stupid for buying it as well . Now I can tolerate being called stupid when the need arises . But I draw the line at being called totally stupid no matter the reason .

But as I said in another post this is the WGT way . They will continue to have brain fart ideas so dont be surprised when they happen . I will though send a kite to C/S and recommend that they move this item to the Elite items section in the pro shop . After all that`s where they keep the most expensive brain farts in the pro shop .

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 11:07 AM

bikinigirl24:

Why do you care what someone else does in another country club it's not your country club it's not your money are you jealous if I had the credits I would seriously consider getting a premier membership don't hate people because they may like the game more than you or take it more seriously and as a country club owner I wish I had more people in my country club dedicated to the game as the Georgian does 

Wow.  That has to be one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.  I'm afraid I couldn't understand your point, as it was buried in all the chaff that surrounds it.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 11:53 AM

Imagine to have to show the telltaling sticker next to the Nation flag!

Apparently, they are looking out for the stupid. As I heard, there's one raising from bed every day.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 11:57 AM

The least I can do for premier members , Available upon request .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:00 PM

• Borat74
    2,791 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:16 PM
    bikinigirl24:

Why do you care what someone else does in another country club it's not your country club it's not your money are you jealous if I had the credits I would seriously consider getting a premier membership don't hate people because they may like the game more than you or take it more seriously and as a country club owner I wish I had more people in my country club dedicated to the game as the Georgian does 

Wow.  That has to be one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.  I'm afraid I couldn't understand your point, as it was buried in all the chaff that surrounds it.

Your not wrong,The comma button must of fell off the keyboard?

• ericandrews1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:43 PM

how the hell do you play anymore?....wgt has blocked general play

RSS