I came across this guy in another section of the WGT forum . Iberry2 

A tour pro , Need clubs , active player , A CC member and 22 friends 

Candidate # 1 = Iberry2  .  Confirmed

Candidate # 2 = Vuckogolfer .  Confirmed

Candidate # 3 =  Sfletcheryyz   - Confirmed

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:51 PM

Wow, this is awesome and something I didn't know about until this moment.  Kudos to you CEverett12 for starting this. 

I actually do have a very promising newer member who would be worthy of some help.  I purchased him a new driver when he started with our club but he is moving up so fast and is in need of some new equipment which I can't purchase all of for him.  He started out with us as a Tour Pro and has now moved up to Tour Master in a very short period of time.  His name is Vuckogolfer from Serbia.  He is unable to get any videos or surveys there to get free credits so could use some help with appropriate equipment or balls.  When he reaches Legend he won't be able to play very well with mostly starter equipment.  

Anyway, give him some thought.  He is a very kind gentleman. 

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 7:50 PM

You just beat me to it Marion.  What a fantastic initiative.  Well done CEverett12, and all others involved.

Scott

• IBerry2
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 11:58 PM

wow to see my name here in the forum is just braw, i live just 14 miles from st Andrews, and would be happy to put anyone up for a few days if they ever wanted to come and play the course .good luck gents and ladies,hope to see you all on the greens :-)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 4:32 AM

Ladychipper:
    Anyway, give him some thought.  He is a very kind gentleman. 

Ok , thank you . He is # 2 on the list . 

Let him know he needs to reply ..

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 7:19 AM

CEverett12:

Ok , thank you . He is # 2 on the list . 

Let him know he needs to reply ..

Okay I will let him know and thank you very much!  :-)

Marion

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 8:06 AM

If I may I'd like to nominate a player from my own CC . He has no idea I've put him forward for this.

He plays just about every day and participates in all events within the CC regardless of the level of competition.

His name on here is SFletcheryyz

If he's to be the lucky recipient then It's up to you folk what upgrades would suit him. My own thinking is that perhaps an upgrade on two of his three existing wedges would have him playing the same make etc.

Unsure if he'll reply here - or indeed whether he'll kill me for posting this!!  :)

Good job folks.

Johnny.

• VuckoGolfer
    56 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 8:51 AM

First of all, i want to thank Marion for getting me on that list. Thank you so much Marion, you already did more than someone could ask for for me :) Now, came here to reply for chance to get something that can help me but that's not the case anymore. Long story short, friend already gifted me new set of irons. Thought to be fair and come here to thank Marion and to tell you guys that you can remove me from that list, give it to someone who doesn't have anything and need it the most. See ya guys on course!

~~~Wolfie

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 9:02 AM

Well Wolfie, you still need some wedges, a 3 wood and a putter my friend.  :-)

You are so humble and refreshing.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 9:10 AM

WigerToods2010:
    His name on here is SFletcheryyz

Thank you  , He is # 3 on the list  , Let him know he need to reply .. Good Luck 

RSS