Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:07 PM

Thank you so much for your very kind gift to Tommo. He's not sure how to use this forum but he has asked me to pass on his thanks for the gift. 

You have made another WGT player very happy. 

Once again, thank you so much. You are doing a fantastic thing by doing this. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 5:46 AM

Donation from Mrcaddie  ( Wayne )  for 1500 credits ,  Thank you sir - Very kind .

You are a fine man Mrcaddie ( Wayne )  It is an honor to be in your company . 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 5:27 PM

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Tue, Feb 27 2018 4:40 PM

Awesome job Wayne !

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:32 AM

Nominations for March 

Lonniescott711 - confirmed 

Williams01210021 -  confirmed

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 8:40 AM

SinCityScorpion:

Hello Bushwackers, CEVERETT12,

It looks like Februarys recipients might be in and if so I would like to nominate  WILLIAMS01210021 ( Will ) from the Fairway Fanatics club as a future candidate. He I'm sure like many others on the list has put much of his own time, effort and funds into running our club. It would be nice to see him get a little recognition outside of our club. Thank you for the consideration and as well thank you for sponsoring The Gift of Golf Foundation.

Jeff " SinCityScorpion"

Fairway Fanatics

Thanks for the vote Jeff, Much appreciated mate. Have had a look on this thread in the past and thought its a great idea. Top work by the Bushwackers for doing this, My club is still new but on the rise but its clubs like yours that we inspire to be like. As we are getting used to life on here you will see more of us on and helping out others and being a club part of the great community on here. Thanks for setting the example for us and others to follow.

Thanks Will.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 3:26 PM

For the record ,  Alias HK  has made false statements concerning the G.O.G.F. 

He has never been associated with the GOGF and never will be .  

Ceverett12 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 3:42 PM

We have a special treat this month , An anonymous donor we will call Mr. X 

Mr. X  would like to gift someone an upgrade to their golf clubs . 

I need 3 candidates to submit to Mr. X  

Of those three , One will be chosen .

The three candidates must meet the following criteria .

1 .  They must need an upgrade .

2 . They should be an active player .

3 . They should belong to a CC 

4 . They should have at least 10 friends .

5 . They must respond to this thread to be eligible . 

If you know someone who needs a little help with an upgrade ?  Submit their name .  

I can only accept 3 candidates .  The first 3 will be considered .  One will be accepted .

Thank you 

RSS