Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 12:21 PM

AlexBorgesjr:

If its not too late I would like to nominate LonnieScott711 .Lonnies a great guy who is always willing to helpothers with advice as best he can . He `s a director in my club and always can be depended on to get things done as well .

Nomination accepted .. Thank you sir .

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 1:52 PM

alanti:
    Lonnie is a very deserving nomination - he has been tremendous at offering prudent and sensible advice to many players over the years

+1

I as well, have always found Lonnie to offer patient, sensible and to the point advice on here to all who have asked, especially in his area of expertise, the Earn free Credits realm. An excellent nomination that I second without hesitation.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 3:52 PM

lonniescott711:
    Just when I thought I had everyone convinced that I was a bum

Don't get us wrong Lonnie, we still think you're a bum. :) You just happen to be a really nice bum who helps the community out a lot...and so, a very deserving nomination.

MC

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 4:56 PM

juss to add my 2 cents worth, I don't yet know Lonnie; but from the people offering praise for him here I would say he should be the winning bum this month :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 5:17 PM

conveyorguy:

juss to add my 2 cents worth, I don't yet know Lonnie; but from the people offering praise for him here I would say he should be the winning bum this month :)

I do but that is only because I am a true reformed Troll .  Lonnie might be a Bum but he has nothing over that " BS one and only " 

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 6:22 PM

Yep,

I have really been remiss in following this thread, which, imo, is one of the most positive things to happen on WGT / Topgolf in recent memory. Congrats to the nominees, and sincere kudos to the Bushwackers an' CEverett for their continued generosity , and support to the community.

Doc :)

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 3:28 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if this is still going? I think it is a fantastic thing that you are doing to help other players of ALL clubs.

If this is still going, could I please nominate tommo370? He has managed, somehow, to work his way up to Master tier, level 85, on either starter clubs or the coin clubs that you can rent.

He loves this game and plays every day even though he finds most courses and tournaments very hard to achieve a decent score with his "Argos" clubs as he calls them.

He's a great guy who gives it his all for his club but would love some help in getting some new clubs. I would be very grateful, and I certainly know he would, if you would be willing to consider him for this fantastic idea of yours.

Thank you.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 9:09 AM

MKALER:
    Just wondering if this is still going? I think it is a fantastic thing that you are doing to help other players of ALL clubs.

Yes it is , we do it once a month except Dec.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

MKALER:
    If this is still going, could I please nominate tommo370? He has managed, somehow, to work his way up to Master tier, level 85, on either starter clubs or the coin clubs that you can rent.

Yes you can ... I will look into it , Thank you 

RSS