cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 8:20 AM

jayw4862:

akash1592:
    No the point is its a cheat account..

100% agree. Sad that this is allowed and condoned. Took about 5 seconds to find who you are talking about. Stats better than almost all of the TOP (legit) players on here. It won't be long and the gifting and/or blitz matches will be all you see in the activity. 

I'm happy that I can almost always beat any cheater/cheater program player all the time without cheating. Kinda fun....what hurts me, hurts you. but more importantly hurts the interest and growth of WGT, is that the authentic newer player has no chance of the enjoyment of a honest competition with others on the important front end of the game....

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 8:26 AM

Just a thought , why don't we quit waisting our time on the cheats and , put our effort into getting WGT to make some improvements?

maybe stop all the  unlimited s ,and add more single play games a week , If they need the ball life usage.

maybe add some new games, such as Bingo ,Bango, Bongo

I'm sure alot of you guys have some great ideas you could bring to the table.

maybe something simple like fix the Avatar problem. That to me is a biggy, how many of you guys missed a putt due to not being able to see the line

The cheats are here , not going anywhere, so forget about it. Lets try and fix the game we have. 

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 9:00 AM

Woodoworkery:
    The cheats are here , not going anywhere, so forget about it. Lets try and fix the game we have. 

Well its not that..  the cheats are going away..  I have played several RG's . .  as soon as you see a score out of the blue, you suspect , its a cheat and. further on, their profile, scoring history... prooves it and then you report it..

Have done it for few accounts,, WGT did respond, and acted accordingly,,  but for this account,, WGT is not doing anything..  

Thus i had no option, but to come to forums, and post the PROOF here.. for every one to see it.

Take some action,, please..  

Blitz score in whole number's, for 50 consecutive times, and exactly 1 blitz, everyday. i want some WGT representative to Justify that here to me.. i have not got any answers yet.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 9:17 AM

akash1592:
    Blitz score in whole number's, for 50 consecutive times, and exactly 1 blitz, everyday. 

I realise that blitz scores usually don't have whole numbers but, not being a numbers guy, how does this actually prove cheating? Genuine question.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 9:34 AM

PaulTon:

akash1592:
    Blitz score in whole number's, for 50 consecutive times, and exactly 1 blitz, everyday. 

I realise that blitz scores usually don't have whole numbers but, not being a numbers guy, how does this actually prove cheating? Genuine question.

That is a great question. I haven't played Blitz for a few years, so I looked at my awards and my score was 319,454, a Diamond Award. I remember it a little, but have no idea what it means....another question

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 9:49 AM

SweetiePie:
    319,454, a Diamond Award.

I believe you checked it in your Awards... the first one is Diamond Blitz king..  thats probably because in Award section.. it is rounded off..  i have 308,946, probably putting blitz..lol

But if you play a Single player blitz game right now..  the score is based on 1ft for 1 point.. So its 1 in a 100 chance that you can score a rounded off ( or whole number ), instead of integer/decimal number in blitz..

To do that 50 consecutive times.. is near impossible.  unless you hack into WGT  and run some cheat software..:)  

• weswoods20X4
    69 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:22 AM

this game is so hacked and unrealistic. who in the pga tour has ever shot a 53.

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:26 AM

weswoods20X4:

this game is so hacked and unrealistic. who in the pga tour has ever shot a 53.

you are taking this to a wrong direction.. its not about 53..  and its a realistic number in this game..  So lets not talk about that..!!  

i used to believe, in past that 53 is impossible, but having shot a couple myself.. i know it is possible..  

here, we are talking about a proven cheat account..  which wgt should take some action about..period.  or justify it..

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:30 AM

An issue that will never be resolved....

Makes me smile now, scorecards like this ^

Just mentally shrug and move on nowadays :-)

Andy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:46 AM

alcaucin:

Makes me smile now, scorecards like this ^

Just mentally shrug and move on nowadays :-)

Andy

I can't find that player in search. Has he been rumbled?

RSS