Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • MBidney
    145 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:51 AM

What WGT needs to do about this is make the METER SPEED  totally random and variable. 

Let the best anticipater win.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:54 AM

alcaucin:

Makes me smile now, scorecards like this ^

Just mentally shrug and move on nowadays :-)

Andy

I can't find that player in search. Has he been rumbled?

MBidney:

What WGT needs to do about this is make the METER SPEED  totally random and variable. 

Yeah let's make the game completely unplayable to outfox the cheats. That'll show 'em!

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 11:04 AM

PaulTon:

Yeah let's make the game completely unplayable to outfox the cheats. That'll show 'em!

PaulTon:
    What WGT needs to do about this is make the METER SPEED  totally random and variable. 

Please Dont go Side-track guys..  the game is perfectly fine.. its just specific accounts that make it look bad..

I've proven 1 here.. all WGT needs to do is take some action..  or tell me, how to score 50 consecutive whole number scores in blitz. 

PaulTon:

I still see him, when i search, so nope, No action has been taken yet.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 11:18 AM

alcaucin:

An issue that will never be resolved....

Andy

I had a look at the player that finished 1st's profile. He must be one talented fella cause he had "joined" WGT in November 2014. I didn't even bother saying anything cause very rarely does anything get done about them. 

If he has been banned for cheating, do I get an extra 600cr WGT? lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 11:21 AM

akash1592:

PaulTon:

PaulTon:

Please Dont go Side-track guys..

the game is perfectly fine.. its just specific accounts that make it look bad..

Please learn to quote properly, I did not advocate a screwball meter.

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 11:27 AM

pb1711:

I had a look at the player that finished 1st's profile. He must be one talented fella cause he had "joined" WGT in November 2014. I didn't even bother saying anything cause very rarely does anything get done about them. 

If he has been banned for cheating, do I get an extra 600cr WGT? lol

Well yes, he has been banned..  But thats not the Player i'm talking about..  I'm talking about some1 else..

Sorry, cant take the name here.. WGT doesn't allow me to do that.

But still no action taken on him, and he continues to score,,  its a straightforward cheat account , WGT should do something about it.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 6:16 PM

My thinking is...  If you are...*edit... not playing in any kind of credit games, then forget about the cheats.

With any type of Internet game, whether it be Xbox, PC, Playstation..etc, there will always be somebody who can cheat the system, because there will always be a cheat program out there.

I also say too, anybody who uses a cheat program playing this game is basically a lowlife!

-Roger

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2015 1:55 PM

PaulTon:

alcaucin:

Andy

MBidney:

The game would not be unplayable, just unhackable.  Scores would come up, cheaters would be neutralized and the best hand eye coordination would be rewarded.

Not sure what the downside is to this?  Unless you have a ding fetish that must be satisfied lol.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2015 2:06 PM

MBidney:
    Not sure what the downside is to this?  Unless you have a ding fetish that must be satisfied lol.

No, I'm an off dinger.

If the meter speed was 'totally random and variable' most people couldn't cope, and what would be the point in buying slower meter clubs and balls. 

Honest players should not be penalised for the actions of the scummy minority.

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2015 2:54 PM

PaulTon:

MBidney:

No, I'm an off dinger.

If the meter speed was 'totally random and variable' most people couldn't cope, and what would be the point in buying slower meter clubs and balls. 

Honest players should not be penalised for the actions of the scummy minority.

But honest players are getting penalized and WGT isn't doing squat to fix the problem.  This is a simple adjustment that would shake things up pretty well and I think we all would be better off for it.  I bet the slower meter balls/clubs would see a spike in sales just to try and get closer to the ding.

It would for sure get the hackers off of twitch who think broadcasting some how legitimizes their game.

RSS