Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • papaage
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 3:09 PM

I love this game, but the thrill of playing is about gone because I can shoot a legit 63 and not be in the top 300 because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs! Will (or can) WGT do something about this?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 3:53 PM

papaage:
    because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs!
    Step up or shut up.

Show proof of your accusations.

Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that someone else can't either.

/pathetic.

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 4:03 PM

I'm a legend with a best round of 64 so I'm thinking you are the cheat.

Come on WGT do something about this guy.

Flaunting his cheating right here in the forums.

I mean if I can't shoot a 63 then clearly this guy is using some cheat program.

Welcome to the forums dude.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 4:43 PM

1. Everyone who thinks the top players cheat by using "ding" programs should get together and pony up some cash.  (judging by the number of cheating threads lately, that should work out to $5 apiece or less....)

2. Take a bunch of that cash and book some rooms at a fancy beach resort for a week (preferably between November and April).

3. Send formal invites to Bollox, pluer, Avatar, and a representative sampling of whoever else you think might be cheating. (those 3 names are used solely due to the statements in the original post and/or prior accomplishments....besides, I'm sure they'd probably enjoy the free vacation)

4. Take the rest of the cash and book flights for all those that accept your invites (if anyone says no...I'm available....not that I'm quite in their league yet.....just that I could use a free vacation in winter myself!)

5. Have them play a number of rounds in front of you to prove that yes, they really ARE that good!  Have them repeat this every day if necessary (trust me...they can do it)

6. Offer your humble apologies and say that in future, you will identify specific usernames and give examples of cheating that you can prove,  and you'll submit that to WGT....instead of posting in the forums and using insinuation to downplay outstanding rounds by players who have undoubtedly already proved to numerous people on here that they really are that good!

Yeah, I know.  Crazy thought, right?

• ChiChiCheezo
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 4:51 PM

Cheat programs are not the biggest problem - WGT needs to do something about multi-accounters

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 5:33 PM

papaage:
    people are shooting 50 with cheat programs!

I think we need to establish if there are indeed any cheat programs out there. I have typed WGT into Google, and there are a number of WGT cheats listed. I clicked on one once just to see what came up, and it was a load of nonsense. I personally don't think there are any. If there was, I'm damm sure people would be using them, and they would mention it in the forum.

In any game, there will be players who excell above all others through their hard work and dedication . . . they should not be accused of cheating without any proof. It's just rude, and sour grapes, dude

• RichGast
    351 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:03 PM

To assert that anyone who can shoot lower scores than I can shoot is cheating is both self-centered and foolish.  Are there better virtual golfers at WGT than me?  You betcha!  I'm a legend who is thrilled to shoot a 60 and rarely do so.  But that doesn't mean that everyone who shoots below 60 is cheating.

On the other hand, to assert that there are no cheaters at WGT is both quite naive and foolish.  There are cheaters in just about every online gaming/sporting activity.  On Google, try searching for "Perfect Meter" and "Virtual Caddy".  This forum won't let me post the links to the sites for whatever reason ... it inserts a bunch of ****s for the domain name.  But it's Turner Software Consulting dot Com

... and there are many more.  I am not accusing any particular individual of cheating.  I am only pointing out the obvious ... cheats exist for WGT virtual golf.  And where there are cheats, there are cheaters using them.  A plain and simple fact.

My hat is off to the excellent golfers at WGT who can master these courses on the up and up.  And I pity the pathetic losers who have to cheat to inflate their egos because they can't compete without cheats.

• Mohawk1
    365 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:15 PM

DISCLOSURE   >>>   If this is real I would not download it . I am a one account player who is an average master at that , at best :)  I have also had the chance to play with a couple legends my short time here and can certainly admire / appreciate/respect the skills they have acquired in this game and their choice of the right shot at the right time .    PRACTICE =   SKILL = LEGEND !!

That said I did see this program on you tube and 100% have no idea if it  real or not , just certainly appears to be a cheat built for this program . Pretty sad if some hide behind something like this and steal money from unsuspecting players ...

• Mohawk1
    365 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:50 PM

RichGast:

To assert that anyone who can shoot lower scores than I can shoot is cheating is both self-centered and foolish.  Are there better virtual golfers at WGT than me?  You betcha!  I'm a legend who is thrilled to shoot a 60 and rarely do so.  But that doesn't mean that everyone who shoots below 60 is cheating.

On the other hand, to assert that there are no cheaters at WGT is both quite naive and foolish.  There are cheaters in just about every online gaming/sporting activity.  On Google, try searching for "Perfect Meter" and "Virtual Caddy".  This forum won't let me post the links to the sites for whatever reason ... it inserts a bunch of ****s for the domain name.  But it's Turner Software Consulting dot Com

... and there are many more.  I am not accusing any particular individual of cheating.  I am only pointing out the obvious ... cheats exist for WGT virtual golf.  And where there are cheats, there are cheaters using them.  A plain and simple fact.

My hat is off to the excellent golfers at WGT who can master these courses on the up and up.  And I pity the pathetic losers who have to cheat to inflate their egos because they can't compete without cheats.

I tend to agree that it is out there . I saw the video on you tube for wgt cheat program . No idea if its real but its there . Respect your option as I mentioned  to delete my link mods , was not sure to post it the same ... cheers

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:58 PM

Why do I get this strange feeling that a bunch of jerks got together and decided to post a lot off cheating comments. If you notice these fools all have under 10 posts.  Just a thought. 

RSS