Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 8:56 PM

alcaucin:

geraldlarousse:

These people who run this company are not worried about this golf game at all. Could careless how many bugs,,, or for that matter if the game even works.

Really after seeing how this site is run i doubt any of these clowns have ever played golf. The programmers for sure don't know nothing about golf. I'll give you a for instance. You think any of these clowns ever heard of spinning a ball out of a bunker? I could go on and on. But won't bother you with the details, because i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

As long as that money is flowing in..... they are good.

If these gents were worried about this game,,,, do you think it would be setup like this?

LOL.....   i know the answer already.

LOL, how the fook are u not on their Mod Radar  G la ?

Always make sense G,  love the reads  :)

LOL....   that is easy mate. How about they know i don't give a feck.

What are they going to do? Ban me from the forums?  I'm scared. hehe

I swear my life would never be the same if that happened.

;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 1:12 AM

Dumb-as-fork  "You botched another attempt FaulTon.

Check your Oxford English if you have one, Plebeian means from the lower social classes." 

From proud working class to lower social class? Quite a tumble you took to try to prove a point, which, of course, you haven't. Plus ca change

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 3:00 AM

fatdan:

I think they care, maybe just a little bit...

Oh I agree they care about the $ but not necessarily about the longer term future of the game.

Tobacco companies care about the $ whilst selling a product that harms their customers. Nobody forces the customers to buy but addiction is a terrible master. Whilst the analogy is extreme and unfair, there are similarities as addiction is very much present in gaming also.

WGT have continually tested the ceiling on price over the last few years. Just why are the prices of clubs 300% higher now than they were then? Over the same period we have seen fewer new courses although we are about to get an excellent addition imminently. 4 years ago you could be competitive with a ball that cost 65 credits a sleeve, now you need to spend 10 times that.

It's crazy and somewhere along the line there's a consequence, that being that regular players play less or worse still, stop completely. If the game is continually improving and remains a challenge then this becomes less likely, unfortunately for me the never ending improvements in clubs and balls have made it less so.....

• radard
    171 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:17 AM

Write a post on my wall calling me a wimp and telling me to man up.  Listen here pal, in skype you admitted to me to using the video editor 6.1 cheat program.  You lied to me and said you only use it when you are gambling credits.   It is the reason I refuse to play with you, it is the reason I removed you from my friends list.  I did not write a nasty gram on your wall and tell you to man up but block you.  Now you are blocked.  Go run your cheat programs and feel good about yourself.   I don't need them.  the above quote was taken from the below link 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/231205/1667338.aspx#1667338

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 3:37 PM

Well said both of you. Your posts put so much of whats going on here in perspective.

It's back to the peace of my club for me. 

geraldlarousse:

Well said Tiffer. I always have had the utmost respect for you mate. One of the very few who is not afraid to speak his mind.

Now for all the idiots that think players like me are whiney who would like to see the best for this game...... yup feck them. I think you know already that i could careless what any of these morons have to say.

They are nothing anyway. They are the followers... remember got to have them. Yup they have zero game, so spend their time in the forums. Most are nothing but WGT shills. Got a excuse for anything these clowns mess up.

Really to be very honest i think a couple of them for sure work for WGT.

Nope does not take a rocket scientist to see where this game is going.

tiffer67:

geraldlarousse:

These people who run this company are not worried about this golf game at all. 

If i worked for this company i would be hanging my head in shame. Total embarrassment.

This game could be so much more. Just think if the owners of this game actually cared about the game.

Gerald I used to rant away on these forums a few years back with the same passion that you display in this thread. It was however seen negatively by the masses, any concerns or complaints deemed you a whiney ***. WGT is a fantastic concept and a hugely enjoyable game but as you say the chase of the $ has always been way more important than the longer term development and integrity of the game.

To play this game well 4/5 years ago you had to put the hours in, you had to learn all the shots and you had to have pretty good timing to stay on or around the ding. You couldn't master this game in a matter of weeks unless you were hugely talented.

Then we saw the introduction of Raptures, then G10s. Then it was improved Raptures, i15s and new wedges. Every introduction made the game incrementally easier. GISDs followed, then it was Callaways before boom, we had Burners. Now those irons really were a game changer, greens such as the 4th on Kiawah could be hit and held, previously going through the back was the norm.

New putters, drivers and CGs all came quickly before R11s were introduced in what only seemed a matter of months after the Burners. In the space of a few short years the game was unrecognizable from how it was played at outset. The cost was also exponentially higher. Finally we have arrived at Nike irons, Callaway woods and $7 for a sleeve of balls and you can bet they'll release something improved on where we are now, lol.

All of the above has turned this game from something that real golfers loved playing to something that gamers play. Now you can fall asleep at the top of your backspin, wake up refreshed and still catch the ding on the way down. If you miss the ding fear not, it's virtually impossible to actually miss a fairway due to forgiving clubs. The game has become a joke by comparison to where it could be and I find that sad as I loved it hugely.

I don't deny anyone the right to financial rewards from taking a financial risk but I do object to being suckered into thinking the rewards would come without it being detrimental to the concept of WGT being the best virtual golf game around. However that makes me the idealistic fool that I am, I could see it happening before my very eyes and still blindly hoped I was wrong. Still at least the pretending to care has gone now, I don't feel as big a fool as I used too, lol.....

• dave290163
    218 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 7:09 AM

there are loads of C H E A T S for wgt just google them its easy i set up a acc and tryed them u cant miss got bored so i just play for fun and try my best to win but i know im not CHEATING and thats all that matters to me .

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 7:25 AM

dave290163:

there are loads of C H E A T S for wgt just google them its easy i set up a acc and tryed them u cant miss got bored so i just play for fun and try my best to win but i know im not CHEATING and thats all that matters to me .

So you are saying you got bored cheating ??????

What the efff

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 8:07 AM

dave290163:

there are loads of C H E A T S for wgt just google them its easy i set up a acc and tryed them u cant miss got bored so i just play [ lots of credit matches] for fun and try my best to win but i know im not CHEATING [anymore?] and thats all that matters to me .

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 8:27 AM

siggipj76:

dave290163:

So you are saying you got bored cheating ??????

What the efff

How could anyone not be bored outta there ass cheating? God, it's sort of a golf game, almost boring as hell to begin with, cept when playing AS and chatting with player you know.

Frankly, who cares....  

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 5:50 PM

dave290163:
    i set up a acc and tryed them

Sometimes, honesty is not always the best policy. Or maybe you were just drunk when you posted this. 

RSS