Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 11:53 PM

Jimbog1964:

micheldess:
    I just see  in a bracket a player level 90, tour pro scoring under 60 all the time.

Well at least he should get pushed up soon, but even so I fully get the point.

Not checked the character, but surely there should be a limit on say the level of equipment you get to use, in a given tier, to compete for credits with.  Surely that bit is low hanging fruit, and something to help?? 

Not the way WGT has this game setup mate. A hack can get his hands on the best equipment here if the right level.

They did that on purpose also mate. That is so every player regardless of tier can buy whatever they want as long as meets the right level to get it.

= Money!

Not worried about the integrity of the game,,, nope worried about that money.

A multi's dream. ;)

And the reason this game is taken advantage of time and time again. The whole system the way it is........ is fecked.

Think about that Easter egg. Could do that shite for a month or so and buy all the best gear at hack level. Then what?   LOL

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:03 AM

geraldlarousse:

Not the way WGT has this game setup mate. A hack can get his hands on the best equipment here if the right level.

They did that on purpose also mate. That is so every player regardless of tier can buy whatever they want as long as meets the right level to get it.

= Money!

A multi's dream. ;)

And the reason this game is taken advantage of time and time again. The whole system the way it is........ is fecked.

Think about that Easter egg. Could do that shite for a month or so and buy all the best gear at hack level. Then what?   LOL

I hear you, and was kind of thinking aloud really.  

Hard for WGT to turn around and say they care about cheats though whilst they still allow people to enter credit tourneys with L98 gear against T Pros.

Let genuine people play blitz, MP for fun or whatever all their natural if that's what they want.

Letting some combatants enter a tourney for credits against 6 year olds having driven there, and not even bothered to shave....Hmmmmmmmm hard to say they care about cheats / integrity when so easy to stop that small part????

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:11 AM

Jimbog1964:

geraldlarousse:

= Money!

A multi's dream. ;)

I hear you, and was kind of thinking aloud really.  

Hard for WGT to turn around and say they care about cheats though whilst they still allow people to enter credit tourneys with L98 gear against T Pros.

Let genuine people play blitz, MP for fun or whatever all their natural if that's what they want.

Letting some combatants enter a tourney for credits against 6 year olds having driven there, and not even bothered to shave....Hmmmmmmmm hard to say they care about cheats / integrity when so easy to stop that small part????

No doubt about it Jim. WGT could put a stop to the multis and cheats in a second i believe.

Not going to happen though. Nope got to make that money.

These people who run this company are not worried about this golf game at all. Could careless how many bugs,,, or for that matter if the game even works.

Really after seeing how this site is run i doubt any of these clowns have ever played golf. The programmers for sure don't know nothing about golf. I'll give you a for instance. You think any of these clowns ever heard of spinning a ball out of a bunker? I could go on and on. But won't bother you with the details, because i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

As long as that money is flowing in..... they are good.

If these gents were worried about this game,,,, do you think it would be setup like this?

LOL.....   i know the answer already.

Yup instead of trying to improve the game play we introduce bug after bug, because don't know what we are doing to begin with. Then come out with some stupid clapping shite.

If i worked for this company i would be hanging my head in shame. Total embarrassment.

This game could be so much more. Just think if the owners of this game actually cared about the game.

• Martin333
    423 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:37 AM

Hi All

I play alot of match play and are pretty decent to get the ball around the course in stroke games aswell.

I just dont really recognize any of the cheat problems ??? so far i havent played against anyone where i thought to my self "this must be cheating"

So what is it players do, that make you think they might be cheating, do they hit the ball further or hole putts from 30 + feet or what is it.

And what benefits are there in having multi accounts

Martin

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:45 AM

Martin333:

So what is it players do, that make you think they might be cheating, do they hit the ball further or hole putts from 30 + feet or what is it.

Good legends and tour legends do that regularly anyway.

Martin333:
    And what benefits are there in having multi accounts

It means they look like low level players but are actually much better than their stats suggest. They then play credit matches against unsuspecting honest players. So, in effect, they are cheating and stealing from them.

• Martin333
    423 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 8:35 AM

Hi

PaulTon:
    It means they look like low level players but are actually much better than their stats suggest. They then play credit matches against unsuspecting honest players. So, in effect, they are cheating and stealing from them.

Ok but i suggest ppl go to wgt community / Wgt players then search their name.

I rarely play against players where equipment is to good for the tees they play from.

Actually i did today, and my opponent turned out to play to his tier so he gave up after 3 holes.

But i dont see it as cheating i just dont understand why players wont raise in tier instead of staing on a tier.

Plus i think its a mistake from wgt not to let equipment follow tier and not level but i guess we all now the answer to that.

Martin

• roughneck427
    326 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:58 AM

Hey Stan, You know Ron, and you of all people should know he doesn't cheat. He lowered is avg by simply playing his favorite courses over and over. He never plays for credits and never will just because of the fact that certain players out there that we all suspect have some type of program because it's near impossibe to shoot in the low 50's consistantly. I've known Ron for quite a while now and he has always been a top player on WGT but also has is off days like we all do.  The fact that he would allow anybody remote access just proves the fact that he doesnt cheat and giving somebody remote access doesnt allow them to view any of your personal information because you are watching there every move on your computer. Anybody who wants to lower there average can do it by playing their favorite course over and over but be ready to buy alot of balls. 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 11:41 AM

That's how I got my averages down in the early days at lower tiers, and I did use a lot of balls, WGT XS + XD  @ 10c a pop!    :-)  

Though it's not just about repetitive playing courses, you improve much quicker and move up a lot faster when you learn the difficult shots and how to play the tougher and tour greens.

• WStdenis
    106 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:59 PM

The best thing to do is to ignore anyone suspected of cheating and carry on with your own game. The unfortunate truth is that some people do cheat, and as much as we might try to keep them from doing so, they will continue to cheat. For those who play the game honestly, it helps to remember that the fun is in the playing of the game legitimately. The bottom line is that anyone can spend their time cheating, but the satisfaction is in actually playing the game legitimately.

Unfortunately it's really hard to stop people from cheating, which is why software like Punkbuster was created to try to catch some of them.

You for one Stan should know better then anyone, Ron would never cheat.To go and say so is very upsetting.

Wayne

RSS