Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2017

Wed, Aug 2 2017 12:15 PM (112 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2017 7:07 PM

Here we go Community of WGT ,  

Christmas In July is now open ,  

Here is your chance to ask for a gift or give one back . 

Let us all think about the real players of the game , The folks that helped make this game the fun we all had and the some of the " Players " we lost over the years .   

This Christmas in July is and will be different as it has been in the past  year s,  .  

OPY

Edit :::   Christmas in July 2017 will close 7/9/2917   Sunday night WGT time .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2017 4:46 PM

Hey Opy ,  I would like to sponsor a gift to someone , (1000 credits)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2017 7:17 PM

opyeuclid:

Here we go Community of WGT ,  

Christmas In July is now open ,  

Here is your chance to ask for a gift or give one back . 

Let us all think about the real players of the game , The folks that helped make this game the fun we all had and the some of the " Players " we lost over the years .   

This Christmas in July is and will be different as it has been in the past  year s,  .  

OPY

So how is it being done this year OPY so the new players and some old as well know whats going on .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2017 8:57 PM

lonniescott711:
    So how is it being done this year OPY so the new players and some old as well know whats going on .

+1

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 5:55 AM

lonniescott711:
    So how is it being done this year OPY

I am glad you asked Lonnie ,    If you are a newer player and not a multi and could use a little help ask and maybe some secret Santa will grant you a wish ,  And if some one like your self with all the best gear and sitting on a lot of credits here is a chance for you to give back to the game . 

OPY

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 11:23 AM

Count me in for 5000cr Op

Andy

edit sack that ^

Icon was good enough to explain why posts where taking 3/4 days to get through..but I'm fed up trying to do good for our Community when there seems to be no reciprocal goodwill from TOPGOLF !!

sorry Santas' 

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 1:08 PM

ive a sleeve of balls if needed opy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 2:37 PM

Opy m'friend, 

You know I'll help in whatever small manner I can. I don't play for credits, so therefore there's none in the bank, but, I'll throw in a little out of pocket.

Doc:)

Edit: Turns out the pockets were a little emptier than usual, maybe next time around.

Doc :)

• glpark
    269 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 3:10 PM

Hi Opy:

I have been saving credits, in order to be able to purchase the L97 Callaway Steelhead XR Iron set.

If a secret Santa was able to help me with this purchase,  I would then be in position to offer the 1200 credits I have saved so far, in order to help, some one else in need this Christmas in July 2017.

I know it's not much but I will do all I can. Just hoping to put a smile on someone's face.

Thanks, Greg

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 5:52 PM

Opy

Count me in for 2 sleeves of Cally 33s or if someone needs a wedge for 500 credits or less.

Siders Best

RSS