Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2017

Wed, Aug 2 2017 12:15 PM (112 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 5:04 PM

opyeuclid:

I am glad you asked Sir .  I am thing till the end of this weekend Or till the " Beans are ready " .  Or till the man with the last word over rights ( pun ) . 

OPY

and I am glad you answered - Thank you :o)

Leggoman13 

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 1:57 AM

opyeuclid:

Let us all think about the real players of the game , The folks that helped make this game the fun we all had and the some of the " Players " we lost over the years .   

OPY

Moin Opy, moin community

Reading this thread just warmed my heart. I want to write something now, and please excuse that my english is a little funny sometimes and also if I will write a long post now.

I will begin with those who left us over the years. It is nice to remember them from time to time. And it is a gift that we are able to remember them.

Here at WGT some persons that are not able to play real golf because of their health issues have the possibility to play some golf. I guess that there are more than only a few of them out there. I am one of them, and I am thankfull for this game.

Now to the folks that help to make this game fun and to the gifting. I had a mentor here who became my friend and teached me a lot about the game. Then one day Andrew gifted me my irons. i was surprised and very happy. And this happiness lasts and lasts, it is still there. Every time i use my Nike Forged irons i feel this happiness. I will never play others.

Also such things like this "Christmas in July" are great. The happiness the gifters give to those who are getting the gifts is maybe bigger than some would think. Thanks for that!

Me I dont have any wish here. The clubs i have are the clubs i want. I know them, I like them, I will keep them. So i only have to buy balls sometime to play my rounds and that`s okay for me. But this thread and action here are great and value.

Peace,  Friedel

• AlmostHorrible
    89 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 7:20 AM

took them 3 days to post this for some reason and then it got buried pages back. anyone feeling generous, new player here who would love a new wedge to help the game get better. :D

thanks to any santa out there with a soft spot for ugly babies!!!

AlmostHorrible:

if anyone is feeling super generous i been eyeing the

Cleveland 588 64° Wedge (L31+)

for a while now. been saving credits but after buying a putter i really needed, depleted my already small purse  :)  i've got 421 credits and surveys are slow coming now with decent payouts.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 7:33 AM

I think we need a list of who has been gifted , I don't want to send a gift to someone who has already received one .. Perhaps Ill wait until the end of the giveaway , Please let us know if you have received a gift .. Thanks ...........Ceverett12

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 7:51 AM

Balls sent to .

Glpark

jcjh21011

Almosthorrible

Mateopanshongolf

Mrmediocre007

Good luck................... Ceverett12

• MrMediocre007
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 9:28 AM

Hello,

Firstly, thank you to everyone who is involved in this. It is because of generous individuals like you that we can enjoy the full WGT experience and compete. I had a full starters set till about level 60 and I know how hard it is. I really appreciate this gesture of helping out those of us who aren't financially on the bright side. 

Here's hoping that Santa can help me out with higher leveled irons (any brand is fine) and just any putter that is not the starter's putter. I have reached up to level 70 and since I have made master tier, it has been very difficult to reach greens. My current level 17 Ping irons, just don't get the job done.  

I know it's a lot to ask for, but if it's possible for anyone, I'd much appreciate the help in trying to improve my game. 

If I don't get anything, I won't mind. I just took a shot. I'm here to meet new people, have fun and just enjoy!  

Cheers

Sanchit

• AlmostHorrible
    89 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 3:24 PM

thanks for the balls   :D

that simple change added about 15 yards over the freebie balls i been using. did not realize it would make such a difference. and those balls are pretty cheap for what they do.

made a believer out of me!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 4:44 PM

CEverett12:
    Balls sent to .

Thank you Santa . 

• glpark
    269 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 5:03 PM

opyeuclid:

CEverett12:
    Balls sent to .

Thank you Santa . 

Thank you both very much!!

Greg

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 5:20 PM

MrMediocre007 just got a shiny new Ping putter.

~txzdave~

RSS