Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2017

Wed, Aug 2 2017 12:15 PM (112 replies)
  • HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 10:57 AM

There's a Secret Santa out there as well....

Many thanks to CEverett12 for the sleeve of balls. Sorry if I've blown your cover......

Great work people. Shame more don't take up the offer?

• JCJH21011
    25 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 11:47 AM

Can anyone see my posts?  I'm guessing not...

• billyirl
    519 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 11:48 AM

My set is fine at the moment,im very happy with what I have through hard work,patience and some gifts from very generous people.

Could I be cheeky and ask for help for Bazz43 (Ireland).Ive already gifted him a decent driver but he could do with some help with a iron set or even some decent wedges.

billyirl

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 4:01 PM

opyeuclid:

mrcaddie:
    incredibly vague.

Yes it was Sir . Part of my plan ,  

Different ?  

in a way of spending week,s looking for Santa,s wanting to gift how it was once time , OR ,To just a open thread of the community so that some who " Scored " before that are still here take the chance to keep this Christmas give away going the same way it started .

Different is who / how it use to be .  

With out asking Santa,s in March to think about the pay backs of the trips of one was .

OPY

Hi all,

Thank you Opy for leading the parade for the Christmas in July 2017

Thank you to all the generous Santas. And all that are involved directly or indirectly this year.

Most definitely different way to do it. And will definitely be watching for the wishes and requests. Happy to be part of the fun and make a few lucky ones.

Happy to have found the thread as it did not show on active thread yet, had to search it first.

question: How long does it run for?

cheers 

Leggoman13 :o)

p.s  It was a long weekend in Canada and in the USA

as it was Canada Day, july 1st

and 4th of July in the USA 

so best wishes to all Canadians and Americans

Peace on Earth

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 4:09 PM

opyeuclid:

mrcaddie:
    incredibly vague.

Yes it was Sir . Part of my plan ,  

Different ?  

in a way of spending week,s looking for Santa,s wanting to gift how it was once time , OR ,To just a open thread of the community so that some who " Scored " before that are still here take the chance to keep this Christmas give away going the same way it started .

Different is who / how it use to be .  

With out asking Santa,s in March to think about the pay backs of the trips of one was .

OPY

N1 Opy

count me in

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 4:12 PM

mrcaddie:

Opy, may I suggest that you edit your opening post to clarify to those that are new to the game that this is an event where they can ask for a gift (club) that they might not be able to afford and someone in the community might be able to fulfill their wishes?

Opy, you know I have your back and I'd love to kick in 1,000 credits toward your goal.

All the best.

MC

+1

nice to see you be part of it again this year MC

cheers :o)

• bigburger
    1,186 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 3:09 AM

only thing i wish for is a LVL upgrade to over 100 .... came back last year after a year away on lvl 89 .... played 18months everyday give or take and still only on lvl 94 ... need a big driver now as game improving ;) lol !!!! 

BB

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 4:39 PM

Leggoman13:

question: How long does it run for?

cheers 

I am glad you asked Sir .  I am thing till the end of this weekend Or till the " Beans are ready " .  Or till the man with the last word over rights ( pun ) . 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 4:47 PM

Dear Santa , 

My name is OPY and I have been a good ( Reformed Troll )  WGT player .  

My wish for this Christmas in July 2017 is for the Golden Max Wedge Set .

Thank you .

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 5:03 PM

drmoose:

ujjbnjk:
    Done! Hope that was the right club? If not let me know

See now, it's just that simple ! There are many big hearted folk on here who will help someone out,  Posers need not apply, If you are genuine, you may just get what you wish for.

Doc :)

I agree

it is that simple.

glad to see you in this thread - Doc

To me its simply paying it forward.  ( I don't see it as being charity - yet again, to each his own interpretation)

cheers

Leggoman13  :o)

RSS