Forums

Help › Forums

*** downtime tonight 6/28/17 ***

Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:04 PM (79 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2017 9:15 AM

Loads have taken ages for 2 days at least now.

Had 13 x 9 holers to put on for our endurance comp today

Decided to try 3 last night and it took 35 minutes and today for the other 10 i was on over a hour and a half.

Suppose no mods will be along to shed light on this........why break habit of a lifetime.

• AlaskanDame
    19,044 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2017 11:25 AM

Kalliste:

I tried the new `expensive` Inferno ball that was introduced on that same update.

. . .hit the drive and nice smooth meter....hit your second shot and meter goes crazy with hops and skips and spikes and that dreaded sudden rush when nearing the ding line. On putts sometimes meter is smooth then next putt has spikes and hops again.

Good warning, thanks.  I probably won't try the Inferno based on that. However, I have used the Fireworks ball (great graphics, explosions, sound) for three ALT rounds so far, where all enjoyed it and have not had the problems you note.  I also use Maxthon . . . .

Cheers!

AKD

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 11:51 PM

Hurraaah! Yippieyayehhh! Yabbadabbadoodelideee! At least we have firework and inferno balls now! Like Tiger, Phil and Bubba play in the real world! But for the real fun with this balls we also need some Jumanji and Wonderwoman and Dumbledore avatars to play them on our new courses, where Mario saves the princess and the Joker leads the Gotham team to an alternate win vs Pandora! And all that has to be very expensive, cause its so absolutly exclusive and elitist. So forget the past, lets go into a bright sparkeling future of WGT, where golf will not be overrated anymore!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 2:49 AM

ostfriedel:

Hurraaah! Yippieyayehhh! Yabbadabbadoodelideee! At least we have firework and inferno balls now! Like Tiger, Phil and Bubba play in the real world! But for the real fun with this balls we also need some Jumanji and Wonderwoman and Dumbledore avatars to play them on our new courses, where Mario saves the princess and the Joker leads the Gotham team to an alternate win vs Pandora! And all that has to be very expensive, cause its so absolutly exclusive and elitist. So forget the past, lets go into a bright sparkeling future of WGT, where golf will not be overrated anymore!

LMFAO.........best post for ages.....LOL ........lets just hope the devs do not see this......there heads wlll be spinning with new ideas.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 2:50 AM

MBaggese:

alanti:
    LOL @ Baggs balls

alanti:
    His latest ones have a great feel

alanti:
    I remember playing with them

alanti:
    still brings a smile to my face.

Fixed it up for ya....

LMAO Baggs.....Eff ya

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 6:58 AM

Nancy1959:
    For that reason, just three weeks shy of SEVEN YEARS ON WGT, spending a lot of time and a small fortune, I QUIT.

I see that lasted about 30 minutes ;-) And I'm guessing you transferred from FB? Cause early 2013 is not 7 years ago ;-)

Nancy1959:
    (I guess it would have helped if I was a member of The Georgian).

Que?

Nancy1959:

I'm done playing on here and will not spend another dime to put in their pockets.

I'm glad to see WGT sent you those 50 passes you bought yesterday for free ;-)

Nancy1959:
    I am part of a CC that doesn't care at all about XP.

If I was just able to hold it on other counts, this sent me over the edge. Now I need a clean diaper... ;-)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2017 1:58 PM

I found it interesting that Nancy1959 is now a member of The Georgian, is a Level 131 Champion, and is confused about who owns WGT.  It's TopGolf, not TrueGolf.

I've never heard someone say they didn't play and lost their CDP because their dog was sick.  Probably happened from eating their homework.

People have been urged to contact Customer Service when something happens to the CDP, but it doesn't guarantee it will be reinstated.

I have a similar routine, and after I finish one random hole, I close out the game client, and reopen it to be sure it shows the green check mark showing I have played for that day.  If for some reason it doesn't (happened once), I play another to make sure.  But I am prepared to do something that posts a score if the problem persists, by playing a CTTH round.

When it's all said and done,  it's similar to 'Buyer Beware".  You should make sure the game shows you played.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:04 PM

Quit PMSL.........Yeah, you forgot to mention speed up boosts Jure.

Amount of folk who come on here to say they are quitting, only to roll out the very next day.

Who gives a toss just go like many others have done

Some of them i miss..........some i would not, if they followed it up.

RSS