Forums

Help › Forums

*** downtime tonight 6/28/17 ***

Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:04 PM (79 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 3:53 PM

Hi everyone,

We will have downtime tonight starting at 10pm PDT. Expected downtime 2-3 hours.

Happy hitting:)

-WGTicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 3:56 PM

Thank you 

OPY

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 4:09 PM

can we please please have some more new tee markers 

please

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 4:17 PM

Wow 2 - 3 hoursof downtime . I wonder how much useless stuff will be added to the game and which issues wont get fixed . Short company get together with some refreshments and pat on the back for the job still being undone .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:14 PM

Lol, Lonnie, if you haven't noticed, even sarcasm is wasted on WGT's minions. We, the faithful, just keep pluggin' away.

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:23 PM

Last updated: April 5th, 2017

In an effort to keep you more informed of upcoming product releases, we have published and regularly update a list of planned features and changes. Be sure to bookmark this thread and check it monthly for updates :)

Features listed are things we are currently working on and expect to release in the next 30-90 days. We may delay the release of a feature on this list is if we feel it's not ready for prime-time.

Please note that not every planned feature and/or course is listed, and the list is in no particular order. What you see here are items we can talk about publicly, and have a spot in our road map. The purpose of posting them here is to keep you more informed of upcoming releases.

We will notify you of expected product release down times in the forums and via Twitter and Facebook before it happens.

Coming Soon (in the next 30-90 days

• Full 18 holes of Erin Hills for the Virtual U.S. Open
    • New Friend Referral Program
    • Ability to play Custom Courses in Multiplayer mode
    • Ongoing stability and disconnect fixes
    • New equipment from TaylorMade, Callaway, Cleveland, Odyssey

Coming up on the end of the 30-90 day time frame on this post. Ability to play Custom Courses in Multiplayer mode. This is the one I'm hoping for when I wake up tomorrow, just to bring a change of pace a little bit.

• AlaskanDame
    19,045 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:24 PM

Maybe time for Erin Hills now that the U.S. Open is completed?

• AlaskanDame
    19,045 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:25 PM

twinponds169:

Coming up on the end of the 30-90 day time frame on this post. Ability to play Custom Courses in Multiplayer mode. This is the one I'm hoping for when I wake up tomorrow, just to bring a change of pace a little bit.

+1

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 6:49 PM

I would like news clubs available for high levels players because we have nothing to buy since long time.

Not that new clubs will revolutionize my game but  at least have something new to try lol

2 or 3 h is not a long maintenance, probably nothing important in this one.

We just hope to be free of news bugs after the maintenance

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 7:18 PM

I am usually back from Tiffin about half way through this.

Next time please consider that.

RSS