Forums

Help › Forums

*** downtime tonight 6/28/17 ***

Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:04 PM (79 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 3:11 PM

All good Woody I didnt see it in the news I just went through the proshop search . I always check the items and then use the "Newest Item " tab and it pulls up the gear . What Im wondering now is when did L63 become a high level ?That`s in the description of the F7 drivers in the news update .

I also see they left out the price of the new balls as well . WGT is going to get a lot of feedback over those new vapor balls . I dont know what makes them think players are going to pay 450 credits for a ball when they can buy nike balls at that price .

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 5:01 PM

Has to be the release of the CLUB BANK

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 6:02 PM

steve1248:

The bank isn't even on the CC Page as coming soon any more

• Bubblesimba
    179 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 6:22 PM

phred952:
    If you are going to blame WGT have your facts right please.

i played a round on wednesday morning before work at 6 am, cdp was at 377.

i logged on thursday morning before work, 6 am Belgium time, cdp starts here at 2 am,

Cdp stated 1, where did i get it wrong ?

Joz

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 7:32 PM

Bubblesimba:

phred952:
    If you are going to blame WGT have your facts right please.

i played a round on wednesday morning before work at 6 am, cdp was at 377.

i logged on thursday morning before work, 6 am Belgium time, cdp starts here at 2 am,

Cdp stated 1, where did i get it wrong ?

Joz

OK, I'm sorry, I owe you an apology.  From the way you posted things, I got the impression that you tried to log on to play while the downtime was going on and couldn't.  And didn't try again later.

It would appear that the system didn't show the round Wednesday  as being played.    So with the new day Thursday, it reset CDP to 1.  I've developed a pattern of only playing 1 random hole the first time on after the start of the new day.  I use my CC pass then, and after I complete it I confirm that the green check mark is showing, to be sure it registers I played for that day.  That way I see instantly if there is a problem.  Something to consider.  

If you haven't done so, the best thing is to contact CS and ask them to re-instate your CDP.  They have done so for some other people.  It's worth a try.

Good Luck and I hope it works out.

Jeff

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 7:34 PM

borntobesting:

steve1248:

The bank isn't even on the CC Page as coming soon any more

You mean someone stole the Bank while no one was looking?

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 11:33 PM

ok this has happened me since last update

when i finished my rounds,  i couldnt click leaderboard, view replay or main menu, 

the bottom arrow shows i have to click the full screen icon and then it lets me click main menu and leaderboards, which never happened before Downtime, 

i know it just an extra click, but i bet some guys wont figure it out:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 11:48 PM

Bubblesimba:
    cdp was at 377.

What they have done is granted you freedom Joz...........no longer a slave to get the day in - the most liberating thing that has ever happened to me since I started playing!

Personally I have not made 880 xp's since they revamped the system - I play when I feel like it, not as I feel obliged to keep up a run. But I also have to say, I am not chasing any equipment, I have what I have and I am done with upgrades. But today, if I play, I will hit 6 consecutive days - most in a long time.

But as stated, WGT have reinstated some players streaks, which previously was "not possible" so write to CS. This changed some months ago.

If you do write in, remember t praise the Clashes, how great they are....you might get a few additional bonus days added, mention meowing cat balls as being close to sliced bread,,,,,extra brownie points to be had....meed I go on :)

RSS