Forums

Help › Forums

What clubs to buy at each level?

Wed, Feb 7 2024 11:48 AM (30 replies)
  • PintoRocha
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:11 AM

Is there an update to this information that i can find somewhere?

thank you so much

• BTuck2112
    11 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2024 3:12 PM

Just started playing again recently and have been working my way to Level 48 to get the R1 driver. I just hit lvl 48 and there is no R1 driver anymore. Any advice on which driver I should get instead or did they move the R1 to a different level?

• GreenLaser
    176 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 10:03 AM

BTuck2112:

Just started playing again recently and have been working my way to Level 48 to get the R1 driver. I just hit lvl 48 and there is no R1 driver anymore. Any advice on which driver I should get instead or did they move the R1 to a different level?

They must have decided the R1 was too good for a L48 driver.  I don't know if they renamed and moved it somewhere else or if it's just gone now.

If you have the credits, wait for the L55 TaylorMade Stealth Plus driver.  That one will last you a long time.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 12:53 PM

BTuck2112:

I agree with GreenLaser that the L55 TM Driver is excellent.  In fact, I still have mine (although I no longer use it) - it was such a good club for me that I couldn't bear to sell it back 😊

If you're looking to spend real $$ on a decent driver available to you now, check out THIS POST.  It's an excellent bargain, IMHO.

• BTuck2112
    11 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 3:29 PM

Thanks Sam. Which would you say is better, the L55 TM Driver or the Titleist TSR2 Driver that's part of the Long Drive Bundle?

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 12:39 AM

BTuck2112:

Thanks Sam. Which would you say is better, the L55 TM Driver or the Titleist TSR2 Driver that's part of the Long Drive Bundle?

If you look at the two side-by-side, the L55 TM driver is clearly a bit better.  It has almost identical specs, but goes 8 yds further and has a much slower meter speed.

If you will be using real $$ to obtain your driver, I would say buy the Long Drive Bundle.  For $20, you 2,000 credits (which is the same as what they'd cost you here at wgt.com), plus a very good driver and some other swag thrown in on top of that, including some top-level balls.  It's a heck of a deal.

If you will be watching the free credit videos to obtain your driver, I would say go for the L55 TM driver.  You'll be able to save up enough credits for it in 3 weeks.

Just my thoughts.

• Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 3:57 AM

BTuck2112:

I’m assuming you are the OP with username CrisTucker5 with a starting date of May 2017. With your username being BTuck2112, that seems more than coincidental.

You would be wise to reach out to WGT to retrieve your login information from your original account. If they can’t help you that way, they will work with you to start a fresh account at your original tier. You can’t start fresh again at level 1 hack. It is frowned upon and can lead to your second account being banned.

• BTuck2112
    11 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 5:43 AM

I have no idea who Chris Tucker is other than a comedian. My last name is Tucker but first name is Brandon. Hence, BTuck username. I do not know this ChrisTucker5 but wish him well with his issues.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 7:22 AM

Tony08888:

I’m assuming you are the OP with username CrisTucker5 with a starting date of May 2017. With your username being BTuck2112, that seems more than coincidental.

You would be wise to reach out to WGT to retrieve your login information from your original account. If they can’t help you that way, they will work with you to start a fresh account at your original tier. You can’t start fresh again at level 1 hack. It is frowned upon and can lead to your second account being banned.

I'm only asking because I'm curious. 

First, what's so coincidental about those two usernames? Seriously, I don't see a connection at all.

And second, the BTuck2112 user has a start date of February 2016. That's over a year before the ChrisTucker5 user. Even if both user names were the same person, he is using his original account. 

• Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 7:32 AM

Well, I certainly have egg on my face don’t I?

For some reason I saw February 2024 instead of February 2016.

My apologies Tuck

RSS