I hated Oakmont.  GG no re!

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:11 PM

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:13 PM

@gonfission

What's hilarious is a clown like you assuming a bunch of things you know nothing about.  You have no idea how many people play by earning credits or buying them.  I would say for the vast majority it's a combination of the two.

Which means a LOT of people are paying for this service.

Basic customer service is not a lot to ask from a place you are purchasing a product from.  You can still like the product but hate the customer service.

WGT is taking advantage because they know there is no other product like theirs out there.  And taking advantage of paying customers is wrong no matter what.

You can bet dollars to donuts of there was another game that was the equivalent of WGT out there and they offered lower prices and better customer service, people would be leaving WGT in droves and then TopGolf/WGT would be forced to do something to compete.

So you can poke fun at people that complain, but it is their right to complain if they are paying for a product.

All your post did was show the WGT community how ignorant you are.

• RyjaTybas
    5,145 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:17 PM

Tie a Yellow Ribbon.....

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:26 PM

last time i post here..on this subject...funny how only peeps complaining are the one's that loved Oaky...find a new home course..like was said this is only Golf game online worth playing...kinda like your local electric service...they got it wrapped up

• GCliftonHarris
    17 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:26 PM

Can't we all just get along?! The sanctimonious talk from both sides stinks to high you know what. Specious at best and totally irrelevant at the least. The decision has been made.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:37 PM

Chris1973M:

last time i post here..on this subject...funny how only peeps complaining are the one's that loved Oaky...find a new home course..like was said this is only Golf game online worth playing...kinda like your local electric service...they got it wrapped up

thats not the point

point is wgt never  said a word about losing oakmont

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:06 PM

I am going to miss  Oakmont.....              That is the place  has a TP, Master ,andTM  i        started to putt better,  learned how to better use my wedges .           Yes i am going to miss it  ......           

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:14 PM

It is what it is. Not the best news in the world but by far not the worst. Certainly nothing to get upset about.  Moving on....

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:31 PM

Took me a long time to get to grips with Oakmont, but thereafter I adored playing it.

Two great memories for me, 1. making an eagle on #4 by driving down the right onto the adjoining fairway. and 2. holing out from 165 yards for eagle on #9.

RSS