Forums

Help › Forums

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD....

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 10 2011 1:46 PM (114 replies)
  • iukine
    195 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 3:14 PM

Anybody ever poke a hornets nest with a stick when you were a kid. We should never have to fear anyone...... period! Bush made a bad call, and we're all gonna lose someome we know over it, if anyone here hasn't already!? As citizens of the United States we should be helping other countries not fearing if they might have a bomb hidden on them somewhere. Something went wrong somewhere down the line here and we as a people need to be told where and when it happened. We as a nation should not be hated or threatened, I wont pretend that I know what needs to be done, but, don't you all think that something is amiss here? I just don't think that all the cards are on the table for this poker hand. Used to be the majority of foreign countries(or their people) liked americans! What happened!? 

The only thing that coulda made this whole scenario better is if bin laden had been caught...... let's say wearing a tutu or something ! now that would have been funny!  I know people that would give their right arms to have been a part of his demise, including myself. But maybe it's time to figure out why these shmucks hate us so!!

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 1:04 AM

iukine:

Used to be the majority of foreign countries(or their people) liked americans! What happened!? 

Uh, when was that?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 2:21 AM

JuanMendoza:

iukine:

Used to be the majority of foreign countries(or their people) liked americans! What happened!? 

Uh, when was that?

My guess would be...the day after we CLOSE our borders, and deport the millions of freeloading illegal immigrants back to wherever they came from. 

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 3:26 AM

its funny you all jump for joy because hes dead what about the millions of other terrorists?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 4:34 AM

We'll jump for joy when they're dead too.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 5:12 AM

oneputtdavid:

JuanMendoza:

iukine:

Uh, when was that?

My guess would be...the day after we CLOSE our borders, and deport the millions of freeloading illegal immigrants back to wherever they came from. 

No, no, when was that, that the majority of other countries liked Americans.

You know, the countries those immigrants come from....

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 9:45 AM

We don't need to "veer"... Juan    You have your thoughts, and I have mine. Have a great day...;)

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 12:10 PM

JuanMendoza:

iukine:

Uh, when was that?

It wasn't a bad thing when as a boy I got patted on the head by the shah of Iran on a trip to DC. So 45 years ago is a starting spot. However the old USSR wasn't too keen on us then.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 12:10 PM

JuanMendoza:
    No, no, when was that, that the majority of other countries liked Americans.

You know, the countries those immigrants come from....

When America stood for freedom and liberty. When people from around the world realized that thier POS dictators and despots were killing them off for their own personal gain. When America was seen as the first and best hope for any country suffering from any crisis, natural or man-made.  When bully nations decided that they were going to rape, pillage and plunder their neighbors.

How many nations of this world owe the US TRILLIONS of dollars in foreign aid and forgiven loans?

How many nations would absolutely fail and fall into complete anarchy with out the US lending assistance in the form of money, resources or support?

How much more does the US have to give to these UNGRATEFUL, PATHETIC, 3RD WORLD, POWER GRABBING BASTARDS before she ultimately implodes, having nothing left for herself.

Take a look at your own countries.  How many of you would even be where you are now without the help, support and guidance from still the most powerful nation on earth.

Very bloody few.

When the United States of America finally withdraws her hands from the UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS that are bleeding her dry, and finally allows her citizens to arm themselves (2nd Amendment to the Constitution) to repel any and all threats to her borders, we will finally get to be a free society.

Until that point in time, we actually pay others to bad mouth us...

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 1:04 PM

Well put snaike

RSS