Tue, May 10 2011 1:46 PM (114 replies)
  • Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 1:17 PM

Amen Brother!

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 3:05 PM

Back off you say !  Do you think these maniacs are going to back off, do you think they are going to stop attacking the west and democracy, They don't want it, anywhere. They want everyone converted to Islam. We are all infidels to these extremist and they will never stop trying to kill you and your children. Back off. that is a joke. 

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 3:55 PM

Snakey, I'm sure you believe this strongly.

Actually, that's a large part of your problem.

What does Cuba owe you? Or Grenada? How about Venezuela?

I won't go into the Iraq thing, at all....

I'm also sure you believe Australia owes you too, but from my POV if we did owe you anything for WW2 (and I think it would be considerably less then you would guess), we have more than made up by assisting in your country's more recent mercenary endeavours.

Bottom line, the balance sheet is probably pretty even between helping and hindering, not enough to be too proud about.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 6:07 PM

JuanMendoza:

Snakey, I'm sure you believe this strongly.

Actually, that's a large part of your problem.

What does Cuba owe you? Or Grenada? How about Venezuela?

I won't go into the Iraq thing, at all....

I'm also sure you believe Australia owes you too, but from my POV if we did owe you anything for WW2 (and I think it would be considerably less then you would guess), we have more than made up by assisting in your country's more recent mercenary endeavours.

Bottom line, the balance sheet is probably pretty even between helping and hindering, not enough to be too proud about.

Hey Juan from Australia, if that ain't ironic enough, do your research before you call someone out.  The only smart thing you did was stop yourself at Iraq.  You are about as far off as a leprous midget being an organ donor!!! 

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 7:31 AM

How can i put this not to offend,  I'm glad the F***er is Dead and i'd be a lot happier when a few more of his mates follow him.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 10:30 AM

Flush em out of their rat holes, then turn the dogs loose....:-))

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 10:31 AM

JuanMendoza:

Juan,

You really enjoy stirring the pot, don't you?

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 1:06 PM

As a Vietnam era soldier, we had to obey our commander and chief. It was not my place to criticize my Country of which I am mostly proud of. Our good people far out weigh the uninformed bullies that run our big businesses and the politicians that they buy. Here the almighty dollar rules.

Those responsible good guys here need to quit being like the moderate Muslims and speak out loud for sanity! Not hide behind fear of the bullies.

Ultimately, when in uniform and fighting for my country. We as soldiers fought for our buddies, to keep each other alive, so we could get home to our families.

The powers that be here need to wake up!

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 3:57 PM

Admittedly my in-depth knowledge is more about the WW2 era, but I'm not unaware of history since then. Mentioning research is opening a can of worms you don't want me to force-feed you...

• Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 4:07 PM

Snaike:

JuanMendoza:
    No, no, when was that, that the majority of other countries liked Americans.

You know, the countries those immigrants come from....

When America stood for freedom and liberty. When people from around the world realized that thier POS dictators and despots were killing them off for their own personal gain. When America was seen as the first and best hope for any country suffering from any crisis, natural or man-made.  When bully nations decided that they were going to rape, pillage and plunder their neighbors.

How many nations of this world owe the US TRILLIONS of dollars in foreign aid and forgiven loans?

How many nations would absolutely fail and fall into complete anarchy with out the US lending assistance in the form of money, resources or support?

How much more does the US have to give to these UNGRATEFUL, PATHETIC, 3RD WORLD, POWER GRABBING BASTARDS before she ultimately implodes, having nothing left for herself.

Take a look at your own countries.  How many of you would even be where you are now without the help, support and guidance from still the most powerful nation on earth.

Very bloody few.

When the United States of America finally withdraws her hands from the UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS that are bleeding her dry, and finally allows her citizens to arm themselves (2nd Amendment to the Constitution) to repel any and all threats to her borders, we will finally get to be a free society.

Until that point in time, we actually pay others to bad mouth us...

Still waiting for the answer  to Juans question,when exactly was that?

While we´r waiting,lets have a look at Snaikes caps  "POS. US TRILLIONS. US. UNGRATEFUL, PATHETIC, 3RD WORLD, POWER GRABBING BASTARDS. UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS"

"Until that point in time, we actually pay others to bad mouth us..."  A waste of money IMHO,You seem able to bad mouth yourselves for free.

RSS