Forums

Help › Forums

Turf wars

Sat, Jun 3 2017 5:19 PM (137 replies)
  • zzguffer0
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 12:45 AM

I dont like it.  I think it hurts new player development.  WGT where is the beer cart and when  do we get to start hitting birds and squirrels?  Is that next?

• msejnoha
    63 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 6:51 AM

I've tried playing on my desktop and I'm even worse than on my tablet, so mobile is the only way for me. As far as the consecutive days issue, you're wrong on every level. It is more convenient. For example; I normally work days, but had to work one night last week. I would have lost my consecutive days so if I had not been able to take my tablet to work and play a round. And you have to play, not just log in. But, that's just my attitude. 

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 10:33 AM

msejnoha:
    As far as the consecutive days issue, you're wrong on every level. It is more convenient. For example; I normally work days, but had to work one night last week. I would have lost my consecutive days so if I had not been able to take my tablet to work and play a round. And you have to play, not just log in. But, that's just my attitude. 

It's even more convenient:

One shot at the right time does the job.

Talk about wrong (and I dunno who you addressed in the first sentence)!

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 10:52 AM

msejnoha:
    As far as the consecutive days issue, you're wrong on every level. It is more convenient.

Alex, I'll take "Unclear Antecedents" for $500.

• msejnoha
    63 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 1:37 PM

I addressed pdb1 in the first sentence for a variety of reasons. On mobile, you have to do more than login. Also, taking my tablet to work to play a round for my consecutive days xp was far more convenient than taking my desktop. I don't know that taking one shot on mobile gets you the xp bonus. I had to quit a round once because, well, life happens. It didn't reset the consecutive days, but it also didn't give me the xp for that day. 

I'm indifferent to whether someone plays on PC or mobile. I kind of wish I had started on PC, because I believe that a person can probably be better on a PC. However, I found the game on mobile and that's what I got used to. When I tried on my desktop, I was more awful than normal. So I've just resigned myself to the fact that I'm probably as good as I'll ever be. 

RSS