• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 7:18 AM

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 11:57 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you know that Nike clubs are going away early next week. The balls will be around for a while longer though.

-WGTicon

Thanks for clearing up the uncertainty,

I had It worked out that I would be able to get the L 92 (97) Irons In 26 days, guess I'll have to redouble/triple my efforts!

A lot of people will be eager to try & get to L 92 Irons In time to get them & lots may miss out. Would It be possible for someone to buy them for us but keep them In lieu for us as they would not be able to gift them to us yet as we are not yet at the required level! ?

When they are replaced will the new Irons be going back up to L 97 from L 92 or will there be an Introductionary offer by keeping the new Irons at L 92 for a short period for those that missed out on the L 92 Nike Irons

Thanks In advance, Ken

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 1:58 PM

adeypa:

renniw52:

nice to know, no way I could purchase new sticks

Hey renn, if you check your inventory you should find that you won't have to. Happy hitting. 

Very nice of you .

OPY

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 2:55 PM

Kenher01:
    Would It be possible for someone to buy them for us but keep them In lieu for us

I thought of this as well. Answer, flat out NO, according to what I have read in older posts about gifting.

Gifting clubs to another player has to be done directly from the pro shop.

Unless they have changed something, we're screwed

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 3:12 PM

gonfission:

Kenher01:
    Would It be possible for someone to buy them for us but keep them In lieu for us

I thought of this as well. Answer, flat out NO, according to what I have read in older posts about gifting.

Gifting clubs to another player has to be done directly from the pro shop.

Unless they have changed something, we're screwed

Where there's light, there's hope!

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 5:29 PM

WGTicon:
    I just wanted to let you know that Nike clubs are going away early next week. The balls will be around for a while longer though.

On a happier note, I see they are getting very close to choosing replacements

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 6:09 PM

who,s arsed wgt and topgolf are only interested in whats best for them

cheers     mark.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 6:13 PM

gonfission:

WGTicon:

On a happier note, I see they are getting very close to choosing replacements

I now believe in reincarnation !!

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 6:34 PM

Kenher01:

WGTicon:

Hi everyone

-WGTicon

Thanks for clearing up the uncertainty,

I had It worked out that I would be able to get the L 92 (97) Irons In 26 days, guess I'll have to redouble/triple my efforts!

At least you have a fighting change; although it doesn't look good.  26 days worth of XP in just a few days now... Good luck.

I figured it'd take me till the end of May to get to 92.  Dont suppose WGT would keep them around for that long eh?  ;)

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 10:56 PM

It looks like I will miss getting some of the L80-L81 equipment by about 1 week. I don't suppose I could pay you for them now, and you could just hold them for me until I hit the appropriate level? lol I'll get by fine with what I have. Had I known the WGT existed, I would have started playing before 40 days ago. That's what I get for showing up late to the party.

RSS