Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:23 PM (29 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,675 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 6:34 AM

I guess I must be a bit of an anomaly on here. Even though I haven't got as many surveys the past few weeks, I've been fairly successful over the course of this past year. Through surveys and videos, I've earned close to 80,000 credits since mid March of 2016. 

Sure, at times, there have been some droughts or a dearth of surveys to complete. But I've also earned as many as 1,000 in a day.  

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:07 AM

dedBuNNy:

I get a lot of survey's which pop up, I don't bother anymore beceause they all end in 5cr peanut thing. Or you go and do 90% and don't qualify. Survery's are datamining forms, that's all. 

Getting offers and payouts isn't so much where you live, it's where you're logging trhough..... To be sure, if you're not logging through a US IP address, you're not really getting much in the way of high paying offers to earn credits. 

Getting credits is the 'other' game available here at WGT... LoL

Geeeeez  Wabbit.....You jinxed me ! I have been doing surveys and scoring lots of credits.. (over 2000 in a couple of weeks). That is till I read this thread   haha. Now I get booted right away and get 5c or like you said, I get nearly done it and get disqualified.

Being a disabled aboriginal single mother of 29 with 9 children under  age 6 is hard enough without  the stress of being booted from surveys too.    Lol.

Edit :  I just checked out of curiosity....... 3375 c  since Feb 01 / 2017.  That's likely $50 + in Canadian $  or  almost 1 case of Budweiser..     ;)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:45 PM

Romax:
    3375 c  since Feb 01 / 2017.  That's likely $50 + in Canadian $
    2 per day = 150% of the pay in third world countries - what a tremendous bargain!!

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 10:54 AM

alosso:

Romax:
    2 per day = 150% of the pay in third world countries - what a tremendous bargain!!

I read this response a few days ago and didn't get the relevance to third world countries then....and I still don't.

Anyone who has done surveys will "get" the reference I made to being an aboriginal single mother.  Answers in surveys sometimes need "adjustment" in order to remain in the game.

I wasn't bittchn" about the amount of  credits I have earned , nor  attempting to insult anyone.

• lfc4life1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 5:30 AM

I've been lucky to get 50 a day the last few weeks, but I have been able to get 1k and more a day in the past. That's from watching videos on the android app. I use 3 devices and get triple credits at once, but lately I'm getting less than 50 a day. Gotta take the good with the bad I suppose...

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 4:01 PM

I am pretty new at trying to get credits and have been using a Samsung tablet. I just keep clicking  "Yes" to play another video. It seems to take 8 or 10 taps sometimes, but usually they start.

It seems to help to go back to menu and click ' earn free credits"  also.  I am still trying different things but  have had some success with just playing around with different methods. It's fun to get paid for wasting time for a change.   Lmao.  Good luck.

I will delete the "ledger"  later...... It was just for an example of what can be done with stubborn  and patient ways.    ;)

Edit:  A friend told me about a program to load into a PC to play videos and it works really well Emulator(Bluestacks). I scored 2014 credits with playing videos on Samsung tablet and PC together in just 1 day. !

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 4:02 PM

Good luck. The "novel" above got double posted somehow.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 8:42 PM

Romax:
    alosso:
    Romax:

I read this response a few days ago and didn't get the relevance to third world countries then....and I still don't.

Anyone who has done surveys will "get" the reference I made to being an aboriginal single mother.  Answers in surveys sometimes need "adjustment" in order to remain in the game.

I wasn't bittchn" about the amount of  credits I have earned , nor  attempting to insult anyone.

I understood well that you'd adapt your appearance to fit the survey. My "third world" remark would not reference to that but strictly to your numbers - see my quote - and I had informed myself that the mentioned wages in average are 1+ $ per day. Then I made a comparison, no offence intended.

• PlayingRough
    19 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 11:47 AM

Being a disabled aboriginal single mother of 29 with 9 children under  age 6 is hard enough without  the stress of being booted from surveys too.    Lol.

9 children under 6???

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:23 PM

PlayingRough:

9 children under 6???

Yes..It's all true. And I am fluent in 7 languages....own 3 sports cars...am CEO of a company that employs 48.000 people...and I have a pet snake, 3 cats and a dog.I shop at Walmart 7 times per week and eat at fast food joints at least 100 times / month

"Twas a joke....... sorry you didn't get it.  Lies don't count in surveys.   Haha.

RSS