Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:23 PM (29 replies)
  • superchuck
    210 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 4:28 AM

There sure aren't many videos for credit anymore, loosen up a bit. Some can not afford to pump money into balls all the time. share the love a little.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 6:33 AM

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 6:59 AM

I think they have imposed a daily limit on the videos on the mobile app. They did that with the carousel videos and also the supersonic ad videos in the past.  Glad I am a credit hoarder. But I have had good results this last week with the surveys. Spent about 30 minutes doing 3 in a 3 day span and got 480 credits. Just have to be vigilant and mine the ore until you get some gold.  Nuggets no long just lie on the surface like the old days.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 7:50 AM

HackWilson1930:

I think they have imposed a daily limit on the videos on the mobile app. They did that with the carousel videos and also the supersonic ad videos in the past.  Glad I am a credit hoarder. But I have had good results this last week with the surveys. Spent about 30 minutes doing 3 in a 3 day span and got 480 credits. Just have to be vigilant and mine the ore until you get some gold.  Nuggets no long just lie on the surface like the old days.

I'd done surveys & jumped through all the hoops & always got the message that I didn't qualify.  Never got 1 credit from them.  And the "click to earn" under the Trialpay hasn't had any vids in over a week.  True X hasn't had anything for months.  Supersonic might find 1 that works, but usually I click to view& it makes 1 turn then stops.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 8:42 AM

mathia14:

HackWilson1930:

I'd done surveys & jumped through all the hoops & always got the message that I didn't qualify.  Never got 1 credit from them.  And the "click to earn" under the Trialpay hasn't had any vids in over a week.  True X hasn't had anything for months.  Supersonic might find 1 that works, but usually I click to view& it makes 1 turn then stops.

I `ve made just over 500 credits in the last 3 days and those came from surveys . I too think that its some regulation and limitation going on . During the day its hard to get the videos from Supersonic now . Most of the time I may get anywhere from 1-5 credits from viewing the ads and then I get either the video player that wont load or a job screening offer that wont award the 147 credits after submitting all of the information . I get flooded with calls but no credits .

This has been going on for a good while now which is why I know that its limitation . For those of us who know how to get the free credits we are being blocked by the advertisers it happens with the surveys too . But like Hack I too hoard credits and spend just as much time trying to earn them as playing the game . I too have a good stash built up and can play practice rounds using the rock just for fun .

True X hasnt been showing any ads in well over a year at least I havent seen any in that amount of time . The Fyber ads I dont even touch as they have always been nothing but a sham for me . So just keep trying and eventually they will pay out but you have to keep trying .

• MaxAirWedge
    61 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 2:27 PM

Mobile Reward Videos:  For 2 weeks now thevideos will not play. I get this error every time. UNABLE TO GET OFFERS :  FyberPlugin.RequestError   Ipad on a clean reset and new install of WGT Mobile.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 3:49 PM

The credits have become a joke. I can get some videos on my mobile but most of the time after watching it says you've been awarded 2 credits but the credits aren't paid.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 7:30 AM

You simply have to embrace the feeling of getting scammed.

<scnr>

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 9:29 AM

MaxAirWedge:

Mobile Reward Videos:  For 2 weeks now thevideos will not play. I get this error every time. UNABLE TO GET OFFERS :  FyberPlugin.RequestError   Ipad on a clean reset and new install of WGT Mobile.

I use to use my wifes Ipad to watch videos which didn't work out very well but videos worked well on my samsung phone so I went out and bought a samsung tablet and now I use both at the same time-get 400-500 credits a day. Some days are more lean but some days are more fruitful.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 9:32 AM

chicagohorn:

The credits have become a joke. I can get some videos on my mobile but most of the time after watching it says you've been awarded 2 credits but the credits aren't paid.

I have seen it take a couple of hours for credits to show up. Check you credits  before and after to make sure you get what you are entitled to and if not message fyber--it works for me--try being nice as they like that.

RSS