Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:23 PM (29 replies)
  • CGraffa
    6 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2017 2:32 PM

Are you saying that the FyberPlug.RequestError is specific to an iPad or iPhone and free credits can be gotten on an Android device?

I get the FyberPlugin error but surprisingly the videos play. However, credits aren't awarded. Since this started happening, there have been (I believe) three updates. After each update, to no avail, I was hoping that the fyberplugin error would go away.

• Peterbilt8
    104 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2017 6:57 PM

I've done a few surveys, watched a few videos. They do seem a little stingy with credits. Heck they're trying to make a buck here. They have a great product that's free, unless you want all the top notch gear. Of course we do! I'd love a brand new set of REAL top shelf Nike clubs in my bag out in the garage.

Just my 2 cents. Shame I can't give you any credits for reading this post.

• Paseana
    16 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 3:27 PM

Hi just joined about 2 weeks ago.  I spend about 1hr a night trying to mine for credits.  Not much luck so far.  I do get a few videos from Supersonic, 6 views from Live Gamer and a few credits from the survey page.  Only 1 video from True X and no videos so far from the mobile app.  Hopefully will hit an upswing in credits in the near future. 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 7:49 AM

The Fyber videos on mobile had not paid out in almost 2 weeks. Thursday they started paying out again albeit several hours after the fact. This morning they started paying off immediately like before. Hopefully it will continue working correctly.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 7:52 AM

CGraffa:

Are you saying that the FyberPlug.RequestError is specific to an iPad or iPhone and free credits can be gotten on an Android device?

I get the FyberPlugin error but surprisingly the videos play. However, credits aren't awarded. Since this started happening, there have been (I believe) three updates. After each update, to no avail, I was hoping that the fyberplugin error would go away.

Fyber will only work on the type of device you used first to watch the videos. 

• CGraffa
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:38 PM

Yes, I noted that yesterday. Also, it appears that the FyberPlugin error stopped. I started receiving credits directly after watching the video. I hope this ends the issue. I'm surprised that the WGT support group did not communicate that once I placed my query. Hmm.

• JanLlobet1960
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 3:54 PM

Also, very estrange when I stop buying credits I start loosing all brackets. mmmm!!!

• msejnoha
    63 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 7:18 PM

The mobile reward videos are a joke.  I get the same message. You just have to keep clicking over and over.  Sometimes it takes a while to get it started and it"ll crack off 20-30 straight. And then sometimes it's like what I just dealt with. 7 clicks before you finally get a video and then after that one, i quit counting at 15 clicks and gave up after...a buuuunch more.  If I were to guess, I'd say this is the first time in the history of the internet that there's been a 'shortage' of ads.  When you don't want them, you get  inundated with them. Now when you actively look for them, 'No video offers are available'. What a load of bull. It became clear to me very early that there was no way I was going to somehow come up with enough credits to upgrade clubs, I just went ahead and threw down a hundy to get the 11,000 credits. Now I just want to keep a stash for balls, as that's quickly becoming expensive. I even emailed support. Of course, I got the stupidest excuses. First, my internet was probably too slow. Because a 100 meg connection isn't fast enough for spam. Then, it was the region I live in, like that's ever made a difference. 

• DaveShore
    469 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:54 PM

Seems to me that if you live outside the USA or the UK you have no chance of getting any surveys or videos. the rest of the offerings are just rubbish games or want your credit card details to try stuff you don't want!!

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 5:50 AM

I get a lot of survey's which pop up, I don't bother anymore beceause they all end in 5cr peanut thing. Or you go and do 90% and don't qualify. Survery's are datamining forms, that's all. 

Getting offers and payouts isn't so much where you live, it's where you're logging trhough..... To be sure, if you're not logging through a US IP address, you're not really getting much in the way of high paying offers to earn credits. 

Getting credits is the 'other' game available here at WGT... LoL

RSS