Forums

Help › Forums

*** CC Custom Course Information ***

Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM (185 replies)
  • Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 8:57 PM

AlaskanDame:
    Set for "easy" holes, for instance, and then set for "easy" holes again for the same course in a different tourney, and you can get different pin positions.
    Thank you for answering my question. I know what you mean about the pin positions. St. Andy's 11th comes to mind, no matter what you set, easy, medium or hard you rarely get the front pin.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 10:15 PM

Some pin positions seem to have strong preference - maybe according to tiers? For some, there's only one pin position available - see STA #18. It's second pin, far back, is limited to CTTH/Blitz games.

I'd suspect that CC-built courses might only come with one pin per hole, like the "Best of" courses.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 1:23 AM

alosso:
    I'd suspect that CC-built courses might only come with one pin per hole, like the "Best of" courses.

Yes,  I think that is true.   Does it matter what pin placement ya get though.  Whatever the game gives you.  Just like normal Wgt comps, we don't know what they are

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 1:34 AM

• 37fen
    27 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 7:55 AM

YIKES!!!!!! - 400 credits to create a custom course is wicked steep don't you think?! We should be able to perform this function FOC. 

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 9:26 AM

The other way is to contend in the Clash Events. One to four Builders available
    for free!

(or not?)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 10:33 AM

I tried putting an 18 hole custom course together.

Picked the holes, named  it, now I can't see anything on the page to set it in a slot?

This is what I'm seeing -

Can anyone talk me through this latest labyrinthian update feature?

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 1:16 PM

PaulTon:

I tried putting an 18 hole custom course together.

Picked the holes, named  it, now I can't see anything on the page to set it in a slot?

This is what I'm seeing -

Can anyone talk me through this latest labyrinthian update feature?

have you not got save/cancel button to bottom right 

it suppose to give you that then when you open create new tounament, it will show, 

we have 2 created but only used 1, but it gives me the option for 2 of the **SPECIAL COURSES**:)

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 1:50 PM

Once we make one, does it stay forever or can it be deleted after it is over?

Not sure if we get only 10 til the end of days :-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 2:07 PM

SamanthaWho:

Once we make one, does it stay forever or can it be deleted after it is over?

Not sure if we get only 10 til the end of days :-)

They can be deleted to free up a slot in the ten.

RSS