Forums

Help › Forums

*** CC Custom Course Information ***

Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM (185 replies)
  • Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 2:49 PM

mantis0014:
    Does it matter what pin placement ya get though.
    On some holes it does. The 2nd at Oakmont and 6th at Merion as examples. Back pins are harder than the front ones.

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 5:26 AM

Tried to publish a tourney today using this thing, and was going to set the teebox to hard for everyone. Got a message:

"Your country club is not at the correct level to set the tee location."

At what level does your club need to be? We are level 15 knocking on the 16th door, do they have this set so only the G group can use it.

Anyone else having this problem?

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 8:50 AM

PaulTon:

SamanthaWho:

Once we make one, does it stay forever or can it be deleted after it is over?

Not sure if we get only 10 til the end of days :-)

They can be deleted to free up a slot in the ten.

Thanks Paul....but i got a different answer from Icon. So use them wisely.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 9:00 AM

SamanthaWho:

Thanks Paul....but i got a different answer from Icon. So use them wisely.

This whole thing is a confusing mess.

Someone set a 9 hole custom tourny in my CC. After it finished our owner deleted that course.We now have 10 free slots but cannot set a new custom course.

I can choose holes and name the track but there are no clickies on my screen to save it?

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 10:13 AM

you just need to get the last two holes in there and your off, i am sure you have figured that out by now...

...We really need a clear answer on what happens when you get to ten created courses?that's it?, they may or may not stay forever? sounds to me like no one knows. How could you not create an option for club members to pitch in credits if you are going to charge to use the create courses in a cc tournament? remember you @wgt get paid to come up with these things, I am assuming they give money to the employees at WGT.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 10:54 AM

PaulTon:

I can choose holes and name the track but there are no clickies on my screen to save it?

Same problem. Reduced the set-up screen to 90% and the Save /  Cancel showed up.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 1:38 PM

ArgyleScott:

PaulTon:

Same problem. Reduced the set-up screen to 90% and the Save /  Cancel showed up.

That worked, thanks a lot! Was driving me nutty.

• AndreasHelke
    675 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 5:51 PM

Woodie312:

Tried to publish a tourney today using this thing, and was going to set the teebox to hard for everyone. Got a message:

"Your country club is not at the correct level to set the tee location."

At what level does your club need to be? We are level 15 knocking on the 16th door, do they have this set so only the G group can use it.

Anyone else having this problem?

This error message is WGT´S strange method to tell you that only default hole location is allowed for custom courses in tournaments. Even if you only use holes that support 2 hole positions in your custom course. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 7:24 PM

PaulTon:

It was driving me crazy as well, I hit the F11 key and the save and cancel buttons appeared.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 7:28 PM

PaulTon:

It was driving me crazy as well, I hit the F11 key and the save and cancel buttons appeared.

RSS